Photos of the Norwegian Cruise Line Norwegian Epic Cruise Ship
The Norwegian Epic was named by country music star Reba McEntire in New York City on July 2, 2010, after crossing the Atlantic from Southampton.
The large cruise ship sails to the Caribbean from Port Canaveral, Florida from early winter through early spring and in the Mediterranean the rest of the year. The Norwegian Epic also has two repositioning cruises between Florida and Europe -- one March or early April, and the second around November.
These exterior photos of the Norwegian Epic provide a good perspective of the new ship. If the ship looks a little top-heavy, it's because of the luxury villa suites the dominate the top decks forward. This boxy appearance isn't as sleek as some cruise ships, but it's certainly distinctive.
More Photos and Information on the Norwegian Epic
- Norwegian Epic - Cruise Ship Profile and Tour
- Norwegian Epic Bars and Lounges - Drinking and entertainment venues on the Norwegian Epic
- Norwegian Epic Exteriors and Outdoor Deck Areas - 24 photos of the exterior of the Norwegian Epic, its pool decks, outdoor bars, water slides, aqua park, and rock climbing wall
- Norwegian Epic Interiors - 24 photos of the spa, fitness center, casino, and other common areas on the Norwegian Epic
- Norwegian Epic Dining Options - 24 photos of the various dining venues on the Norwegian Option cruise ship
- Norwegian Epic Villas Complex - 36 photos of the suites, courtyard, Epic Club, Posh Beach Club, and Concierge Lounge on the Norwegian Epic
- Norwegian Epic Cabins - 60 photos of the different cabin categories on the Norwegian Epic Cruise Ship
This photo shows the distinctive box-like appearance of the Norwegian Epic cruise ship. The villas complex is high up on the ship forward, which makes it look a little top heavy.
Norwegian Epic and Carnival Destiny at the Port of Miami
This aft view provides a good comparison of two large cruise ships--the Norwegian Epic on the left and the Carnival Destiny at the right.
Norwegian Epic - Exterior View of Villas Complex
The views from the suites in the villas complex, which is forward with the tinted windows, is excellent.