Last minute airfare deals frequently show up on special offer pages for airlines. Don't disregard these pages. They might appear hype-filled, but bargains lurk within the flashy graphics and buying deadlines. Take a look at links to these pages for North American airlines.
North American Airlines With Last Minute Deals
- Aeromexico flies from cities like Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas to many points in Mexico and beyond.
- Air Canada offers some great fares from major Canadian cities to other parts of the world.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights throughout the western U.S., Canada, Mexico, and parts of the eastern U.S.
- Allegiant Air covers most of the U.S. and offers some low one-way fares. Selections are priced by date of departure. Allegiant serves a lot of small market airports.
- American Airlines is a major national carrier. Click "Net sAAver and Special Offers."
- Delta Airlines is well-connected with a worldwide network of carriers. By virtue of their size, Delta offers a vast array of destinations and, at times, deals.
- First Air is a Canadian airline providing scheduled passenger service between 24 northern communities with connections to Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal, and Ottawa.
- Frontier serves locations throughout the U.S. as well as Mexico and Calgary in Canada.
- Island Air flies within the Hawaiian islands.
- JetBlue is a budget airline with hubs in Boston, JFK, Dulles, Fort Lauderdale, Long Beach, and Oakland.
- Southwest offers budget prices and the opportunity to book on short notice without a huge penalty. Sometimes their deals pages are filled with package travel deals, but it's worth a look.
- Spirit Airlines offers "Bare Fares" that imply you'll get nothing more than transportation with their airfares. Bringing along baggage, for example, involves a fee whether you carry-on or check luggage. Spirit flies between the U.S. and Caribbean tourist destinations.
- United Airlines is a major carrier in the U.S. that frequently offers good deals from its Chicago hub.
- Virgin America is a California-based carrier serving more than a dozen markets, including Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco, Las Vegas, Washington (Dulles) and New York (JFK).
- Volaris serves domestic cities in Mexico and although there is no deals page, it offers some sale fares on the home page. The site is in Spanish only.
- WestJet is a Canadian carrier offering deals between cities in that country and in the U.S.