01 of 08
Why Stay at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace? It's the Calm Eye of the Vegas Storm
Best Reasons to Stay at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace:
It Offers Privacy, Great Service, & Nobu Restaurant Downstairs
Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace in Las Vegas opened in February 2013. It is the first of many planned Nobu Hotels around the world, and the first celebrity chef-branded hotel venture in Las Vegas.
• Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace websitehttps://www.caesars.com/nobu-caesars-palace
What Is Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace?
Nobu Hotel is a hotel-within-a-hotel at Caesars Palace, a legendary luxury resort in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Nobu Hotel is an intimate enclave within the glittering hustle and bustle of Caesars Palace. And Nobu Hotel has its own personality: quietly stylish, personal, and food-loving.
What's Different About Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace is not a typical Vegas hotel. This elegant, 181-room boutique hotel does things its own way. It offers Vegas visitors a truly one-of-a-kind Sin City experience.
• Tranquil rooms in softly hued, nature-honoring... Japanese style, with subtle Vegas flair
• Dedicated staff that cares for you with devotion and interest
• Top-notch amenities like free access to Qua Spa's gym and baths|
• The incredible Nobu Restaurant right off the lobby
• Sensational room-service dishes from Nobu's kitchen
Nobu Hotels: A Concept that Works
The world was ready for a Japanese-accented American design hotel. A second Nobu Hotel opened on Miami Beach in 2016: Nobu Hotel Eden Roc.
See If You'll Like Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
If you love the taste, glamour, service, and Japanese style of Nobu Restaurants, you are going to love Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace.
You will relish staying at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace if:
• You're an alpha traveler and trend-setter who wants to be the first to experience a new hotel
• You're into fashionable rooms, but do not seek over-the-top luxury
• In-hotel dining is very important to you
• You're a loyal fan of Chef Nobu Matuhisa and his worldwide restaurant empire
• For you, truly warm, personalized hotel service is non-negotiable
You may not fall in love with Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace if:
• You come to Vegas for its trademark glitz
• You want an endlessly huge room
• You like to be surrounded by the whirl of a thousand-room hotel
• You want to be high atop the Strip, with mountain views
• You need your hotel room to feature a bathtub
See what the rooms are like at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace >>Continue to 2 of 8 below.
02 of 08
Serenity Now: Rooms & Suites at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Rooms and Suites at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Nobu Hotel comprises seven floors set between two towers of Caesars. It has 181 rooms:
• 163 king and double queen-bedded rooms of 350 square feet
• 18 suites ranging from 900 to 1200 square feet
Masterminded by internationally famed designer David Rockwell, all Nobu Hotel rooms and suites combine Vegas luxury and comfort with Japanese serenity. Rooms feature:
• Sumptuous California King beds with Fili d'Oro Italian linens
• 55" TV
• iPod/iPhone/Bluetooth dock
• Minibar curated by Chef Nobu
• Two pairs of his-and-hers robes: a short, silky yukata and a plusher bathrobe
• The best hotel slippers: black-and-white terry zoris (Japanese flip-flops)
Nobu Hotel bathrooms are spacious and spa-like, featuring:
ˆ A huge, mosaic-tiled shower, with a Japanese wooden sitting bench (but no tub)
• In many rooms, a heated, Japanese-made TOTO Washlet toilet with cleansing spritzer
• Lighted makeup table
• Ample shelf and hanging space
• Beautiful live orchid... plants
• Deluxe toiletries from ultra-high-end Spanish brand Natura Bissé, in a soft, spicy, custom fragrance
Special privileges for guests at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace >>Continue to 3 of 8 below.
03 of 08
Service and Guest Privileges at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Sensational Service at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Service is an elevated art in all of Las Vegas. This town knows that loving service is what separates it from the world's other casino hothouses. Service is good everywhere in Sin City.
Yet Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace's service goes beyond. This is five-star hotel service. Guests experience:
• Easy, quick iPad checkin, with no registration forms to fill out
• Upon arrival, Nobu's signature Japanese tea service served in-room
• A pillow menu
• Turndown service that delivers lavender-scented pillow mist
• Chambermaids who ask what you want and need, and bring it immediately
• Concierge and business-center service
• Butler services like unpacking and packing
• Express checkout
Special Perks for Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace Guests
Nobu Hotel guests enjoy a number of exclusive privileges, such as:
• Complimentary access to the fitness facility and indulgent bath circuit at Caesars Palace's Qua Baths & Spa
• Priority reservations and VIP... access to Nobu Caesars Palace restaurant
• VIP access to Caesars Palace's Pure Nightclub
• Complimentary valet service along with covered parking on the house
The famed & fabulous Nobu dining at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace >>Continue to 4 of 8 below.
04 of 08
Q. Why Are We Here? A. Nobu Restaurant at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Nobu Restaurant at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
The centerpiece – indeed, the raison d'etre - of Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace is Nobu Vegas, formally known as The Nobu Hotel Restaurant and Lounge Caesars Palace.
• At nearly 13,000 square feet and 327 seats, it is the world's largest Nobu restaurant
• Yet with its ingenious design, involving circular booths and a sculptural ceiling, the restaurant feels convivial and intimate
• David Rockwell's dazzling design blends theatricality with Japanese subtlety; the effect s artistic yet light-hearted
Where Will You Sit at Nobu Caesars?
The Nobu Hotel Restaurant and Lounge Caesars Palace features multiple environments to host a perfect evening.
• The dining room is complemented by a lounge area and a bar
• The restaurant features a sushi bar
• And private dining rooms
• And three teppanyaki tables, the first in the U.S., where a team of chefs prepares dishes cooked on an iron slab, right at your table
The Tempting Menu at Nobu Caesars
The menu at... Nobu Restaurant at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace showcases Chef Nobu Matsuhisa's unique and beloved brand of fusion Japanese fusion cuisine. This highly influential style blends Chef Nobu's classical Japanese expertise with Latin American touches such as chile peppers, tropical fruits, taco shells, and more. It's irresistible.
• See Luxury Travel's story about the surprising path to Chef Nobu's invention of a whole new cuisine
• See About's review of Nobu Restaurant Caesars Palace
The Must-Try Room Service at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Nobu Hotel's in-room dining is as distinctive as the hotel itself. Its menu is available 24 hours. Every delicious dish comes straight from Nobu's kitchen.
Breakfast has a Japanese accent.
• Some breakfast dishes are purely Nipponese, like Tamago Yaki, a Japanese omelet with customized ingredients and wasabi mayo
• Other wake-up dishes are East-meets-West, like Blueberry and Yuzu Soba Pancakes
Midday hunger pangs? You're in luck.
• Perhaps you're in the mood for a Vegas Bento Box, perhaps the Matsuhisa, with Japanese sushi and hand-rolls and Peruvian chicken anticuchos
• Or the extravagant High Roller, with a tab to match
• Or maybe Nobu's Takumi Burger and Nobu Fries
• Or Nobu Sashimi Tacos
• Or a selection from Nobu's ceviches, sushi, salads, and ramen soups
• Or the Nobu Club Sandwich, with miso-grilled chicken and mayo-ponzu mustard on Japanese shokupan bread – sauteed, rolled, and cut like sushi rolls
If you're lounging in your room for dinner, Nobu treats are a phone call away:
• Nobu Royal Osetra Caviar
• 24-ounce Bone-In Ribeye
• Nobu's signature Black Cod with Miso, copied in hundreds of restaurants but never equaled
• And much more
And a full cocktail menu is on offer too. (I can personally vouch for the house's Lychee and Elderflower Tarmini. I mean Martini.)
More Dining Options at Caesars Palace
Just in case you don't want to dine on Chef Nobu's fare three times a day, Caesars Palace offers an array of delectable dining options. (Please note: Vegas restaurants come and go. See the current roster of Caesars Palace dining.)
• Restaurant Guy Savoy
• Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar
• FIZZ, Vegas's only Champagne bar
• Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
• Old Homestead Steakhouse
• Mr. Chow
• Payard Patisserie & Bistro
• Serendipity 3
• Mesa Grill by Bobby Flay
• Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab
• Beijing Noodle No. 9
• Bacchanal Buffet
• And more
Be transported by the new spa treatments at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace >>Continue to 5 of 8 below.
05 of 08
Exclusive, Exhilarating Spa Treatments at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Aah...Qua, Nobu's Spa
Nobu Hotel guests can indulge in Nobu spa treatments at Qua Spa. The Nobu spa menu comprises several multi-phase treatments created exclusively for the Nobu Hotel.
• Nagomi Ritual, the Nobu Signature treatment, uplifts face, body and spirit in three phases: a floral foot bath; an aroma massage; and a Carboxitherapy facial that fizzes in a most unusual and enjoyable way
• Nobu Body Rituals include a exfoliating and centering Diamond Magnetic Body Ritual; customized scrubs performed under a Vichy shower; and a variety of deeply hydrating body wraps
Caesars Palace's legendary pools, to which Nobu Hotel guests have VIP access >>Continue to 6 of 8 below.
06 of 08
Garden of the Gods Pool & Fitness at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
The Near-Mythic Pools at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Nobu Hotel guests have VIP access to the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis. This is Vegas's most famous pool campus. Six Imperial Roman pools offer various layouts, scenes, swimming experiences, and a mix of sun and shade. It's a good idea to check them all out first before setting into a chaise lounge.
• The Fortuna Pool features in-water, swim-up blackjack tables
• The Apollo Pool offers maximum sun exposure, cabanas, and daybeds, some shaded
• The Jupiter Pool is the most secluded and quietest
• The Neptune pool is the Garden of the Gods' social hub, and long enough for lap-swimming
• The Temple Pool is the noblest Roman pool of them all, with classical statuary and columns
• Toga party! The Venus Pool club is a dayclub with an admission fee and a party atmosphere
Complimentary Gym & Bath Privileges at Caesars Palace
Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace guests enjoy complimentary fitness perks at Caesars Palace. They can sashay right into:
• ...Caesars Palace's state-of-the-art, 24-hour gym
• Qua Baths at Caesars Palaces' Qua Spa, an indulgent series of warm, hot, and chilled pools plus steam rooms and saunas...not to be missed
Still more fun at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace >>Continue to 7 of 8 below.
07 of 08
Aces Wild: Casino & Nightclubs at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Casino at Caesars Palace
Guests at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace are steps away from one of Vegas's must sumptuous casinos, featuring:
• Casino credit and a generous frequent-player rewards program
• One of Sin City's liveliest poker rooms, 8,500 square feet
• Every imaginable table game
• Slots of all kinds; the casino has paid out more million-dollar jackpots than any other casino in the world
• A comfortable Race & Sports Book with myriad screens and great sightlines
Nightlife at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Nobu Hotel guests have priority/VIP access to Caesars Palace's renowned nightspots.
• Pure: Four different rooms include a terrace flaunting panoramic Las Vegas Strip views and house music
• Cleopatra's Barge: Paging Marc Antony! This enchanting theme bar, with live music and DJs, is an ornate replica of the craft that transported Queen Cleopatra and Egyptian royalty down the Nile
• Shadow Bar: Sensual, silhouetted shadow dancers make this an eye-popping Vegas lounge
• Seahorse... Lounge: With a glittering undersea theme, this eye-catching lounge serves hand-crafted martinis and dozens of Champagnes
• Spanish Steps: Right on the Strip, the Spanish Steps is an outdoor meeting place as lively and social as its inspiration in Rome
• And more bars and lounges
Shows at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Caesars Palace is the stage for some of Vegas's most legendary entertainment extravaganzas, showgirls and all. Expect these superstars, or equally big names:
• Celine Dion
• Jerry Seinfeld
• Rod Stewart
• Mariah Carey
• Va Morrison
• Steve Martin and Martin Short
• See Caesars' current entertainment lineup
Shopping at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
• Appian Way Shops features boutiques whose wares enhance the good life: fashion, accessories, jewelry, cigars, beauty products, gifts, gourmet goods, and more
• The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace comprise dozens of high-end boutiques such as Burberry, Christian Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Louis Vuitton, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and many more
• Restaurants in The Forum Shops include Spago, The Palm, Sushi Roku, Max Brenner, Trevi, Cheesecake Factory, Planet Hollywood
Connect with Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace >>Continue to 8 of 8 below.
08 of 08
Connect with Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace in Las Vegas & Check Room Rates
Find Out More about Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace & Start Planning a Visit
• Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace's website
• Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace and Nobu Restaurant Vegas on Facebook
• Hotel deals and club rewards
• y phone from North America: 702.785.6677
• Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109 USA
• Here on Luxury Travel, How will you fall in love with Vegas?
• More from Luxury Travel, Meet Chef Nobu & see why Robert De Niro digs him >>
As is common in the travel industry, the Luxury Travel Expert was provided with a complimentary visit for the purpose of describing the hotel. For details, see our site's Ethics Policy.