Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana has sprung out of a partnership between Nickelodeon parent company Viacom and Karisma Hotels & Resorts. This new resort in the Dominican Republic will be Nickelodeon’s first-ever international hotel property, offering the most upscale Nickelodeon vacation experience to date.
The beachfront property offers 208 spacious suites in seven styles, including some swim-up suites, designed with a sleek, modern look and luxuries such as jacuzzis, and private patios, wrap-around terraces or balconies.
All-inclusive meals follow the model for Karisma's "Gourmet Inclusive" experience featuring a la carte dining and 24-hour in-room service. There are 10 restaurants ranging from casual and kid-friendly to more formal and elegant; two casual snack places; four bars and lounges; and a coffee shop. Offerings will include fun food and beverage themed options such as Slime Smoothies and Nick characters realized through tropical fruits and vegetables.
The resort is anchored by the Nickelodeon Village, which includes:
- Aqua Nick™ Playground features water activities such as water slides, splash pads, spray grounds and a lazy river.
- Character Central is where guests can meet their favorite Nickelodeon characters throughout the day.
- Just Kiddin’ is part children's clubhouse, part artist’s studio. Whether kids are in the mood for free play or more structured activities, they’ll find daily supervised activities and programs for children 4 to 12 years old, plus meet-and-greets with Nickelodeon characters.
- kNick kNack Shop carries Nickelodeon, movies, apparel, toys, vacation essentials and memorable mementos.
- Sports & Entertainment Center is a place to work up a sweat with a running and biking track, tennis courts, soccer pitch, climbing wall, beach volleyball, archery, Ping Pong and a fitness center.
Naturally, guests can expect the surprise slimings and unexpected visits from favorite Nickelodeon characters.
In addition, families with young kids can take advantage of amenities like complimentary baby food, strollers, cribs, kids’ spa robes and baby bottle warmers for infants and toddlers.
Pricing: Standard rates include a la carte dining, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, full-service concierge, and 24-hour room service.
Stay up to date on the latest family vacations getaway ideas, travel tips, and deals. Sign up for my free family vacations newsletter today!