One night every year you think about going the VIP route in Las Vegas so this is it, New Year's Eve in Las Vegas and you are ready but you do not know where you will be dancing until the sun comes up on a new year.
This massive list of clubs and prices and phone numbers should help you figure out exactly where you will spend your New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas.
Take your time because there is a good chance you might go crazy thinking about how much this little adventure will cost you. Remember that you only go around once so might as well go through Las Vegas for it!
Below is a list of places that are having events in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve but first here are three of my suggestions:
- The Stratosphere Tower New Year's Eve Party. It is reasonably priced and you still get to see the fireworks show. If you are not afraid of heights there is no reason why you would go anywhere else.
- Find a spot at the Blvd. Pool at Cosmopolitan of Las V egas for fireworks at NYE fun.
- Avoid the strip and head to SParrow and Wolf for Gatsby NYE
Not everything on this list is a nightclub and not everything on this list is even remotely affordable. You are window shopping here.
As I get the information from the resorts I will post it on this page. Make sure to call the resorts directly to make sure the information is correct as things change often this time of year. New Year's Eve in Las Vegas is a lot of fun but it does not have to be dictated by a massive party in an expensive nightclub. You can go out onto the Las Vegas strip and just enjoy the crowd, the moment and the entire that is Las Vegas at midnight on the last day of the year.
The Las Vegas New Year's Eve Parties:
Sparrow & Wolf Las Vegas
If you want to avoid the chaos of a typical New Year’s Eve Party try a Vegas alternative.
For locals and tourists looking to enjoy Vegas without the strip hassle, Sparrow + Wolf is planning a one-of-a-kind New Year’s Eve soiree showcasing what they do best. Take a seat at this party that brings the energy of the strip but is set away from the crowds. You’ll get a view of the fireworks but you will be distracted by the culinary talents of chef Brian Howard.
Gatsby themed and promising a Champagne Tower and Caviar Bumps, Sparrow + Wolf’s “Innocence Lost” party offers all you can enjoy for just $125 per guest. The party starts at Sparrow + Wolf, just minutes from the strip, at 10PM. Guests should RSVP by calling (702.790.2147) or emailing (Acaisa@sparrowandwolflv.com)
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on New Year's Eve
December 29, 2017
- Zack Brown Band at the Chelsea. 9 p.m.; Doors at 7 p.m. Tickets starting at $100
- Sir Rosevelt at Rose. Rabbit. Lie Ballroom. Following Zac Brown Band’s show at The Chelsea, Zac Brown will show off his newest project, Sir Rosevelt, a southern pop meets dance groove trio featuring Niko Moon and Ben Simonetti. 11 p.m.; Doors at 10 p.m. Tickets starting at $35
- Gamantis at Marquee Nightclub
December 30, 2017
- Duran Duran at The Chelsea. Iconic British group Duran Duran will be making this special appearance the last on their two-year Paper Gods World Tour. Their most recent album, Paper Gods, made its debut into the US top 10 chart in September 2015. 8 p.m.; Doors at 7 p.m. Tickets starting at $100
- DJ Mustard at Marquee Nightclub. Doors at 10:30 p.m. For tickets and VIP table reservations visit www.marqueelasvegas.com Complimentary admission will be available to Duran Duran concert ticketholders
December 31, 2017
- Foo Fighters at The Chelsea. 11 time Grammy Award winning Foo Fighters bring in the New Year with an energizing set their album Concrete and Gold. 10:30 p.m.; Doors at 8 p.m. Tickets starting at $150
- French Montana at Marquee Nightclub. French Montana rings in the New Year at Marquee. Passed hors d’oeuvres from 9 p.m. to midnight and a premium open bar from 9 to 11 p.m. As the countdown to midnight begins, partygoers will raise a glass of complimentary champagne to toast to 2018. Doors at 9 p.m. For tickets and VIP table reservations visit www.marqueelasvegas.com
Annual Fireworks Viewing Celebration at The Ice Rink at Boulevard Pool
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Ice Rink will host an annual New Year’s Eve fireworks viewing celebration for guests of all ages with skating, open bar and a live DJ overlooking the Las Vegas Strip.
7 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Tickets for New Year’s Eve at The Ice Rink are available at www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com or through Ticketmaster at 800.745.3000. Adult tickets include open bar and complimentary skate rentals. Those under the age of 21 with tickets will be provided complimentary soft drinks and skate rentals.
Currently, limited early bird pricing is available for $50 while supplies last. General admission tickets will be $150.
Tickets for those under the age of 21 are available starting at $50. All underage guests must be accompanied by an adult.
Hotel guests can access the pool deck to view the fireworks complimentary but must purchase a ticket for open bar and/or skating.
An Enchanted New Year’s Eve at The Chandelier presented by Perrier Jouët and Absolut Elyx
The iconic Chandelier, located in the heart of the resort, will host An Enchanted New Year’s Eve presented by Perrier Jouët and Absolut Elyx on Level 1.5 to bring in 2018. The celebration will feature live entertainment by Rico DeLargo and DJ Kyle Flesh.
8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
General admission open bar will be available for $200 per person.
SLS Las Vegas on New Year's Eve and New Years Day
- Dance through the decades inside The Foundry with a Retro Rewind Party featuring party hits from the 90s, 80s and 70s, with live music from cover bands Empire Records, The Whip Its and The Boogie Knights. General admission tickets start at $25 and include a complimentary glass of champagne. VIP packages offering exclusive booth seating, a bottle of champagne and party favors are also available.
- Umami Burger, Beer Garden and Sports Book will revive New Year’s Eve revelers with football and a New Year’s Day revival package. The Touchdown Package, priced at $65 per person, plus gratuity and tax, includes buffalo chicken wings, beef barbacoa loaded nachos, and an assortment of fries and burgers, all served family-style for a minimum of four guests. The package also includes all-you-can-drink draft Bud Light and house brew for three hours, starting at 10 a.m. and available until 10 p.m.
- Umami’s New Year’s Day celebration will continue well into the evening with live coverage of college football’s Rose Bowl at 2 p.m., and Sugar Bowl at 5:45 p.m. Bettors are encouraged to place bets at the onsite William Hill Sports Book as they enjoy watching on Umami’s state-of-the-art LED video wall, and more than 50 high-definition TVs spanning the venue
Cabo Wabo at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Cabo Wabo will welcome 2018 with an unforgettable Strip-side patio party, complete with unobstructed views of Las Vegas’ New Year’s Eve fireworks display. General admission to the patio is priced starting at $200 per person, which includes an all-you-can-drink beverage package and patio access.
VIP access to the patio is also available, priced starting at $500 per person, which includes front-and-center seating, an all-you-can-drink beverage option and a three-course meal including the choice of one appetizer, entrée and dessert from the cantina’s regular menu. The LOFT, the cantina’s posh upstairs event space, is also available for reservation for groups seeking a private party a Strip view.
Downtown Las Vegas
- Commonwealth will kick off the New Year Eve’s celebration with a hosted open bar including well drinks and draft beers from 6 p.m. through 11 p.m., priced at $50 per person. The main room and rooftop will rock out to end-of-the-year party tunes provided by hip-hop and funk group, Maxwell Fresh, and hit jams from top Vegas’ own local DJs. At midnight, the venue will invite guests to the rooftop for a New Year’s cheer and unobstructed views of the spectacular fireworks show throughout the city. Bottle service and table reservations are also available for purchase. Tickets to Commonwealth’s New Year’s Eve celebration are available for purchase by visiting the Commonwealth website at www.CommonwealthLV.com or through Eventbrite.
- Gold Spike, Downtown Las Vegas’ offers an alternative to the crazy strip parties at their 3rd annual “Escape Masquerade” New Year’s Eve Ball. On Sunday, December 31st, come as you are or come as you aren’t, disguised by your swankiest celebratory mask of course, and parade into the New Year at Gold Spike & Inspire. For $65, the downtown hotspots will offer two open-bar parties with one ticket! Party revelers will be transported into a glittering fantasy-land decked out in true New Year’s Eve style at each venue. Dance to the beats of DJ Freddy B and Dilemma in Gold Spike’s ‘Living Room’ while Super Lemon turns up the heat with live music in the ‘Backyard’. Guests will enjoy a complimentary champagne toast as the clock strikes midnight at both locations.
The following New Year’s Eve celebratory packages are available:
- General Admission (Early bird price) - $10.00. Guaranteed access and complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Limited tickets are available at the early bird price.
- Premium Select Open Bar with Admission - $65.00 (tax and gratuity not included) Guaranteed access, express entry, and complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Guests will also enjoy a premium three-hour open bar from 8 – 11 p.m. at both Gold Spike and Inspire. Or, purchase an open-bar ticket for $65 at Corduroy only.
Gold Spike & Inspire’s Escape Masquerade and Corduroy’s Black Tee Affair start at 8 pm and go til’ dawn! For more information or to reserve your tickets, visit http://goldspike.com/nye. Cover at each venue on New Year’s Eve will start at $10 and is only good for single entry into either Gold Spike, Inspire or Corduroy.
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Right in the center of all the strip action the Spanish Steps area of Caesars Palace, the Roman Plaza courtyard outside of Absinthe, will be transformed into a New Year’s Eve countdown celebration from 10 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. with premier fireworks views, all-you-care-to-drink premium beverage selections, space heaters, VIP seating areas and more. For $149, guests get access to the VIP seating area and an open bar with premium liquor selection including Belvedere Vodka, Veuve Clicquot, Patron, Crown Royal and more. A $99 drink package includes an open bar of beer and wine as well as general seating. A live DJ will be spinning throughout the night to get the party atmosphere going until midnight.
- With breathtaking skyscapes of cities from around the world, Vista Cocktail Bar at Caesars Palace is going to toast the world with its New Year’s Eve celebration. The bar will be ringing in 2018 with the rest of the world with a countdown and toasts as the world’s major cities hit midnight—including London, New York, Dubai and more. In addition to the global countdowns and champagne toasts, there will be live entertainment, drink specials and party favors.
Céline at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Céline at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace is a glamorous show directed by legendary Grammy Awards producer Ken Ehrlich. Céline’s updated Las Vegas show includes her biggest hits mixed with timeless hits by iconic artists that celebrate all generations and genres of music ranging from Elvis to the Bee Gees, Queen and Prince. The show features a full orchestra and band and is set to a visually stunning presentation designed exclusively for the 4,300-seat state-of-the-art venue.
Showtimes: Dec. 30, 31; 7:30 p.m.
Pricing: Tickets range in price from $55 to $500, not including fees.
Crazy Horse III - The award-winning gentlemen’s club will host a New Year’s Eve celebration with an exclusive package featuring VIP front-of-line entry, complimentary admission, main room seating and late-night drink specials. A limited amount of pre-sale tickets to the event are currently available for $50 per person or may be purchased online for $80, pending availability. Tickets are available for purchase by visiting the Crazy Horse III website at www.CrazyHorse3.com.
Rio Las Vegas - Dance, drink and celebrate 51 stories above the crowds at VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. The indoor/outdoor nightclub provides a panoramic view of fireworks across the city. A DJ will be guiding the party into 2018 while guests sip on specialty cocktails, including the famous Witch Doctor. With a panoramic view of the entire Strip skyline, guests at VooDoo Steak at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino have the premier spot to watch fireworks go off across the entire city with prime steaks and more.
Specialty dishes for the evening include espresso rubbed prime strip loin and Maine lobster, white truffle risotto with purple asparagus and parmesan crisp, pan-roasted sea scallops and more.
The Bank Nightclub
It’s the biggest night of the year in Vegas and The Bank will deliver the ultimate New Year’s Eve party with hip-hop and Hollywood superstar Common. An open bar will be available from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. For table reservations and additional information, visit http://thebanklasvegas.com/home or call (702) 588-5656. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Hyde Bellagio - Ring in New Year’s at the ultra-exclusive Hyde Bellagio. Guests can expect a night filled with celebrity surprises and performances. Passed hors d’oeuvres will be available from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m., followed by a champagne toast at midnight. For table reservations and additional information, call (702) 693-8700. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Lily Bar & Lounge - Party at Lily Bar & Lounge at Bellagio as the world-class lounge provides the perfect, luxurious atmosphere to ring in New Year’s 2014. This upscale hot spot will feature an amazing performance by Lily’s favorite musician Daniel Park along with a Veuve Clicquot champagne toast at midnight. For table reservations and additional information, visit lightgroup.com or call (702) 588-5656. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
The Deuce Lounge - The Deuce Lounge at ARIA will offer partygoers a great way to ring in the New Year as Claire Sinclair, the hottest “Pin Up” girl in town, hosts the evening. Sinclair will dazzle guests with a sexy burlesque countdown to 2014 and DJ Mike Fusion will provide the high-energy musical backdrop. Celebrate 2014 with a Veuve Clicquot champagne toast at midnight at one of the hottest New Year’s Eve parties on The Strip. For table reservations and additional information, visit lightgroup.com or call (702) 588-5656.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
LIGHT Nightclub - End 2013 and start 2014 with a three-day celebration at LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay. The trilogy of events will kick off with “Phase 1: Ignition” and crossover dance music mastermind Nicky Romero Monday, Dec. 30. The following night, Tuesday, Dec. 31, LIGHT will present guests with “Phase 2: The Journey,” featuring a larger-than-life New Year’s Eve performance from world-class producer and DJ Sebastian Ingrosso. Guests can then begin 2014 with “Phase 3: Re-Entry” featuring Sweden’s hottest new export Alesso on New Year’s Day, Wednesday, Jan.
1. For table reservations and additional information, visit thelightlasvegas.com or call (702) 588-5656. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
House of Blues Foundation Room Lounge - The Foundation Room, located on the 63rd Floor of Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, will be one of the city’s most exquisite venues in which to ring in the New Year. Live DJs will perform in three rooms, there will be a variety of table packages from which to choose and the location of the venue will make for a great view of the Las Vegas fireworks show. The Foundation Room Lounge will open at 8 p.m. General admission is $300 and includes an open bar throughout the evening.
Table packages start at $2,500 and are available for a maximum of eight (8) guests. For tickets, table reservations and more information call (702) 632-7631 or (702) 632-4803.
1 OAK Las Vegas - 1 OAK at The Mirage will celebrate the most glamorous night of the year with hip-hop sensation J. Cole. The GRAMMY-nominated artist with two No. 1 albums under his belt will ring in the New Year with an electrifying midnight countdown. A one-of-a-kind evening awaits guests as one can never predict who may be in the house when Mr. Cole makes an appearance. An open bar will be available from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. For table reservations and additional information, visit 1oaklasvegas.com or call (702) 588-5656.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge - Celebrate the New Year with a special performance by GRAMMY Award-winning R&B group Boyz II Men at REVOLUTION Lounge at The Mirage. Ring in the New Year with an open bar from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. followed by a performance from Wanya Morris and Shawn Stockman as they do a little east coast swing into 2014! For table reservations and additional information, visit lightgroup.com or call (702) 588-5656. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
New Year’s Eve in America - New York-New York will host a New Year’s event from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the restaurant America. Tickets are $150 per person (not including applicable taxes and service fees). The bash will feature entertainment by a live DJ, open premium bar, bottomless champagne, raw bar, carving station, fondue station, party favors, midnight champagne toast and more. Tickets can be purchased online at arkvegas.com. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Nine Fine Irishmen - Starting at 4 p.m., Nine Fine Irishmen at New York-New York will air the New Year’s Eve broadcast live from Ireland and have musical entertainment until 6 p.m. From 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. there will be an open bar and performances by the Irish band Rí-Rá. A DJ will keep the party going until 4 a.m. A limited food menu will be available and the patio will be open, giving guests a spectacular view of the Las Vegas fireworks. Tickets are $150 per person (not including applicable service charges and taxes) and can be purchased at the Zumanity box office, online at newyorknewyork.com or by calling (702) 740-6969 or (702) 740-6900.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Bar at Times Square - Starting at 9 p.m., New York-New York’s Bar at Times Square will air the New Year’s Eve broadcast live from New York and have musical entertainment courtesy of the world-famous dueling pianos. Tickets start at $25 (all inclusive), include party favors and a midnight champagne toast and can be purchased at the Zumanity box office, online at newyorknewyork.com or by calling (702) 740-6969 or (702) 740-6900. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Center Bar - Center Bar at New York-New York will air a live broadcast of the Las Vegas fireworks show at midnight, offer a bottomless sparkling wine package and have a live DJ from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. for $40 (not including applicable taxes and service fees). Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Chateau Nightclub & Gardens
Tuesday, Dec. 31 – The Strip-side spectacle will invite partygoers for a remarkable affair as it welcomes in the New Year with R&B sensation Jeremih. The sultry hit-maker will put on a performance to remember as he serenades thousands of clubgoers and counts down to 2014 on Chateau’s breathtaking Rooftop as the iconic Vegas fireworks fill the skies. Tickets for the New Year’s Eve celebration are now available and can be purchased by visiting angelmg.com/chateaunye. Doors open at 8 p.m. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
RHUMBAR at The Mirage Hotel & Casino will stylishly welcome 2014 with all-inclusive drink packages sponsored by Belvedere Vodka and Veuve Clicquot, music by RHUMBAR’s resident DJ and incomparable views of the Las Vegas Strip fireworks beginning at 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 31. Revelers can say “goodbye” to 2013 with an unlimited bar package featuring well drinks, wine and beer, plus party favors and a champagne toast at midnight, priced at $125 per person plus tax and service charge. Guests looking to reserve the ultimate patio party experience can purchase the VIP package including premium Strip-view seating, bottle service, party favors and a champagne toast at midnight, priced at $250 per person plus tax and service charge.
Rockhouse, located at Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo, will send off 2013 in style with a live D.J., open bar and New Year’s Eve bottle service packages for Strip-side revelers on Tuesday, Dec. 31. From 9 p.m. - midnight, the party spot will offer an open bar stocked full of premium liquor, priced at $100 for pre-paid admission or $200 for admission at the door. Partygoers will greet the New Year with alcohol in hand, courtesy of the hot spot’s complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
In true Rockhouse fashion, the ultra-dive bar will keep rockin’ until the last partier calls it a year.
PBR Rock Bar & Grill will kiss 2013 goodbye during its New Year’s Eve celebration on Tuesday, Dec. 31. Located inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, the hot spot will feature a live DJ, open bar and bottle service specials. The party spot will offer general admission packages including open bar access from 9 p.m. until midnight, complimentary champagne toast at midnight and access to Rock Bar, located inside PBR Rock Bar, and the Planet Hollywood Strip-side plaza, priced at $100 per person.
Patrons will also have the option to enjoy premium open bar specials from 9 p.m. until midnight including complimentary champagne toast, access Rock Bar and the rockin’ Strip-side patio, priced at $200 per person. Those interested in the New Year’s Eve celebration may call 702.335.9182 or email email@example.com for more information or to make a reservation.