New Year’s Annapolis is a family-oriented event based on the “First Night” concept that provides attendees with a fun-filled and safe environment for all ages to celebrate New Year's Eve. The event includes live musical entertainment and will feature two fireworks displays, an early show for families and early-risers and traditional midnight spectacular to ring in 2019.
This year's New Year’s Annapolis events are free! There are no badges or buttons required.
- 3:00 - 6 p.m. Family Friendly Entertainment
- 5:30 p.m. Early Bird Fireworks Display
- 8:00 - midnight. Party on the Dock with Live Music
- Midnight - Fireworks Spectacular!
- Afternoon Kids Activities - Note the New Location! Ball Fields behind Maryland Hall and Bates Middle School, 801 Chase Street, Annapolis. Participants are invited to park at the garage at 5 Park Place and take free shuttles provided by the City of Annapolis to and from the ball fields. Activities will include kid's crafts, an obstacle course, moon bounce and music performed by kids’ rock bands. Fireworks at 5:15 p.m.
- Evening Events - Susan Campbell Park, City Dock, Annapolis, Maryland. Festivities include live music and dancing. Fireworks at midnight.
Park in the Annapolis City garages and ride the Circulator trolley to City Dock.
Noah Hillman Parking Garage – 150 Gorman Street
Gotts Court Parking Garage – 25 Northwest Street
Knighton Parking Garage – 1A Colonial Avenue
Park Place - 5 Park Place
Best Places to Watch the Fireworks
- Susan Campbell Park
- Main Street
- Northeast of the Severn River
- Any of the parks that face Spa Creek
- Aboard a boat in Annapolis Harbor