National Harbor is a great destination for shopping with its prime location along the Potomac River and convenient access from Washington DC and Old Town Alexandria. The modern mixed-use development is a growing area with unique retail shops and restaurants, as well as a variety of amenities and attractions. A Tanger Outlet Mall provides expanded shopping opportunities and attracts visitors from around the region as well.
The following guide provides information about the stores at National Harbor.
For more information about the area, see Things to Do at National Harbor
- AMERICA! - 154 National Plaza National Harbor, MD. The store offers an extensive political product line of both supportive and anti-oriented memorabilia for either political party.
- Art Whino - 120 American Way National Harbor, MD. The art gallery presents the largest body of work from innovators of the current new art movement labeled Pop-Surrealism, Lowbrow and Urban Contemporary.
- Artcraft - 140 American Way, National Harbor, MD. The store offers handcrafted furniture, glass, ceramics, metal, wood, fiber, jewelry and lots of other cool stuff. A comprehensive collection of furniture & accessories includes items which can be custom designed from Sticks, Houston Designer David Marsh, Ralph Garrett, and Venezia.
- Brookstone - 142 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. The popular store offers a wide range of unique electronics, bath and spa accessories, massage gadgets, travel items and more.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - 173 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. The company offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. You can choose from over 30 teddy bears, bunnies, dogs and other stuffed animals to make.
- Capital Teas - 145 Waterfront Street National Harbor, MD. The fifth generation fine tea merchants offer the highest quality teas and infusions from around the world for your drinking pleasure.
- Cariloha - 165 American Way. National Harbor, MD. Caribbean style and Hawaiian aloha were the inspiration behind Cariloha – a combination of the two words. The island lifestyle retailer specializes in its trademark soft bamboo clothing, accessories, bedding and bath towels.
- Charming Charlie - 162 Waterfront Street National Harbor, MD. The unique fashion accessories house specializes in fun and affordable women’s fashion accessories.
- Coco Blanca - 122 Waterfront Street National Harbor, MD. At Cooco Blanca, each piece of furniture has been selected for it’s fabulous shape and lines, and then refinished by a talented team of painters and artists.
- Comfort One Shoes - 172 Waterfront Street National Harbor MD. The shoe store specializes in European Comfort Shoes for men and women, including such famous brands as Mephisto, Thierry Robatin, Ecco, Clarks Unstructured, Beautifeel, Dansko, and others.
- Critique Boutique - 163 Fleet Street National Harbor MD. Critique offers unique, moderate to high-end apparel and accessories at competitive prices, and provides a hassle free environment in which consumers can acquire unique and limited product merchandise.
- The Dandelion Patch - 142 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. Founded in Vienna, Va., The Dandelion Patch is a fine paper and stationery store that offers the largest selection of fine paper products in the DC metro area. Patrons will find traditional favorites like Crane’s and William Arthur as well as fresh, new manufacturers like Vera Wang, Dauphine, and Lilly Pulitzer. The Dandelion’s Patch also offers custom work and specializes in helping customers find stationery that fits their style and tone.
- Del Sol - 165 American Way, National Harbor, MD. The world’s leading brand of color-changing apparel and accessories, this retailer fills the gap in the cruise and tourist market for customers who want to take a piece of vacation home with them. This is the first Del Sol location in the region.
- Fire & Ice - 165 Waterfront Street National Harbor, MD. The gems and jewels on display in the Fire & Ice stores are vibrant, and evoke the colors and textures of our planet’s rich natural history.
- Fossil - 167 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. This retailer is probably best known for its stylish line of quality watches, but accessories for both men and women ranging from apparel and leather goods to jewelry and sunglasses.
- Godiva Chocolatier - 181 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. Godiva Chocolatier offers premium, hand-crafted chocolates and delectable treats. Founded in 1926 in Belgium, Godiva is famous for impeccable craftsmanship, elegance, and unparalleled pursuit of perfection.
- Harley-Davidson - 128 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. The biker establishment is known around the world and offers motorcycles, parts and accessories.
- Hats in the Belfry - 140 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. The store is regarded as the industry leader for premium quality hats and caps with cutting-edge and contemporary designs of fashionable men’s and women’s styles.
- House of JonLei Atelier - 153 Potomac Passage, National Harbor, MD. The full-service bridal and social occasion outfitter carries the finest collection of designer gowns--from traditional styles to modern, young or seasoned bridal looks. Alterations, consultations and bridal gown preservation are available.
- Jos. A. Banks - 168 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. Jos. A. Bank is a menswear retailer with a heritage of quality and workmanship, an extensive selection of beautifully made, classically styled tailored and casual clothing.
- Life is Good - 140 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD. Life is good® is a colorful casual clothing and specialty goods brand that celebrates the great outdoors, the spirit of sport and the overall pleasures of life.
- The Maris Elaine Gallery - 178 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. The art gallery features juried and emerging artists in a wide range of art forms including painting, sculpture, photography, woodturning, glass blowing, ceramics, weaving, and quilting.
- Occasions - 167 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. The premier store sells unique gifts and gift baskets for all occasions
- Onsite News & Gifts - 158 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD. The store offers unique specialty retail products, regional souvenirs and gifts, and extensive reading materials, including the top best-selling books and magazines. Also available onsite is a complete full service U.S. Post Office.
- Peeps & Company - 150 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD. Imagine stepping inside and seeing a glowing five foot Peeps® Chick surrounded by cuddly, plush Peeps®, creating your favorite blend of Mike and Ike® candies, and discovering just exactly what type of “Hot Tamales Hottie®” you are! The Peeps & Company store offers gifts, gear, and treats for all ages and seasons.
- Pepper Palace - 112 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. The one stop shop sells hot sauce, BBQ sauce, salsa, pickled items, jellies and jams, beef jerky, and more.
- Periwinkle - 160 American Way, National Harbor, MD. Periwinkle is a specialty clothing retailer that carries pieces from new and emerging designers as well as favorite established brands. The specialty retailer will carry items from labels such as Sam Edelman, Alice and Trixie, Nanette Lepore and Bella Designs.
- Potomac Gourmet Market - 180 American Way, National Harbor, MD. Potomac Gourmet Market is an upscale grocery, wine, beer and international cheese store. The market offers online shopping and delivery services.
- SimplySoles - 138 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. SimplySoles carries women’s designer shoes and fashion accessories for the stylish and shoe-obsessed. In addition, they carry unique handbags, jewelry, scarves and hats, and their SimplyBaby collection features a vast array of baby/toddler shoes and gifts.
- South Moon Under - 100 American Way, National Harbor, MD. The store offers men’s and women’s clothing, accessories, swimwear, and home décor.
- Stonewall Kitchen - 170 American Way, National Harbor, MD. Headquartered in York, Maine, Stonewall Kitchen has been creating award winning jams, mustards and sauces since 1991. This store features an extensive line of Stonewall Kitchen foods, cook’s essentials and fine items for the home.
- Swarovski - 189 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. Founded in 1895, Swarovski is the world’s leading manufacturer of cut crystal. They are recognized worldwide for fashionably translating the latest trends into product lines such as brilliantly faceted crystal jewelry, watches, accessories, giftware, home décor and collectibles.
- T-Mobile - 136 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD. T-Mobile USA us a national provider of wireless voice, messaging and data services.
- Tervis - 189 Waterfront Street. National Harbor, MD. The popular insulated drinkware retailer opened its second location in the region, providing its signature tumblers and accessories in a variety of customizable designs. Now open at
- VIP Outdoors - 165 American Way National Harbor, MD. The outerwear includes offerings from The North Face, Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, and more.
National Harbor is located in Prince George's County, Maryland on the Potomac River, just minutes from Washington, DC. See a Visitors Guide to National Harbor