During the summer months, the Gaylord National Resort at National Harbor has hosted a summer festival with outdoor events and scavenger hunts. However, visitors can enjoy a variety of offerings including free nightly laser light shows, specials at its world-class resort spa, refreshing culinary features, and more.
Summer Entertainment at the Gaylord National Resort
The Gaylord is a world-class hotel and conference center with 2,000 guestrooms, flexible meeting and banquet facilities, six restaurants, a nightclub, retail shopping, a full-service spa and fitness center, indoor/outdoor swimming pool and outdoor event space. The property hosts a wide range of entertainment including:
- Best of Summer Atrium Show - Lower Atrium. Nightly laser light show and fountain show in the garden with summer tunes.
- Movie Under the Stars - Lower Atrium, Saturdays at 9:15. Family friendly movies in the hotel's glass atrium.
- Silent Disco Party - Belvedere Lobby Bar, Saturdays from 9 to 11 p.m. With views of the atrium and the Potomac River, wear special headphones with DJ selected tunes for dancing.
- Silent Disco Party - Pose Rooftop Lounge, Saturdays, July 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 at 8 p.m. Resort guests can experience the coolest new way to enjoy music at the resort’s 18th floor rooftop lounge. Participants are given special headphones to wear and can select different music mixes created by a DJ to dance along to.
- Block Party Bash - July 2 - 6. Live music, trivia contests, movies, and more over this multi-day celebration.
National Harbor is a 300-acre waterfront destination in Maryland with a prime location on the Potomac River, located near Washington DC. The mixed-use community includes hotels, restaurants, retail stores, condominiums, a full-service marina, a convention center, and commercial office space. For more information, see a Visitors Guide to National Harbor.