Visit Napa Valley.
Napa Valley is world-renowned for fabulous food and wine. And there's never been a better excuse for a visit.
The folks at Visit Napa Valley are presenting the fifth annual Napa Valley Restaurant Month during the month of February. More than two dozen restaurants are taking part. That includes Michelin-starred establishments and others made famous by celebrity chefs.
What can you expect?
How does a multi-course menu for a special prix fixe of around $30 bucks sound?
If you're thinking of attending, here's some highlights to help make up your mind.
Renowned Chef Larry Forgione’s The Conservatory Restaurant at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone will offer a freshly forged four-course dinner for $47 per person, using ingredients from the school’s farm.
One of the Napa Valley's most iconic restaurants, the Michelin-starred Restaurant at Auberge du Soleil will offer a two-course prix fixe lunch for $29.
Velo Vino tasting room will provide a surprising Napa Valley dining experience, courtesy of their Clif FamilyBruschetteria Food Truck. It's one of the area's few food trucks. You'll find it parked right outside the tasting room, offering a $14 prix fixe seasonal menu.
The Complete List
- 1313 Main Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Bar Terra
- Beau Wine Tours & Limousine Service
- Boon Fly Cafe at The Carneros Inn
- Bosko's Trattoria
- Bouchon Bakery
- Bouchon Bistro
- Brannan's Grill
- C CASA An Innovative Taqueria
- Calistoga Inn Restaurant and Brewery
- Carpe Diem
- City Winery
- Clif Family Winery at Velo Vino
- Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch
- Grille 29 at Embassy Suites
- Hotel D' Amici Restaurant
- Hurley's Restaurant
- Lucy Restaurant & Bar at Bardessono
- Market Restaurant
- Mount View Hotel & Spa Napa Valley
- Napa General Store
- Napa River Inn
- Napa Valley Bistro
- Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Solbar at Solage Calistoga
- Tarla Restaurant
- The Bakery Cafe by illy
- The Conservatory Restaurant
- The Farmer & The Fox
- The Grill at Meadowood Napa Valley
- The Grill at Silverado Resort
- The Restaurant at Auberge
- The Thomas at Fagiani's
- Villagio Inn and Spa
- Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant at The Culinary Institute of America
For more details about restaurant packages, click here.