So you need to plan a quick Mother's Day in Las Vegas. Lets not waste anytime. There is a good chance you just need a place to celebrate the day so if you need more than restaurant suggestions I'll suggest you check my Guide to Las Vegas for a faster approach to planning your Mother's Day in Las Vegas. That page has all the info you need for hotels, things to do and shows in Las Vegas.
If you just need some ideas for Mother's Day in Las Vegas this is the resource.
Also be sure to check out the 100 things to do in Las Vegas if you don't find exactly what you need on this page.
Mother's Day in Las Vegas
A few things to do before we start talking food.
- Spend a day in the park with your mom at The Park Las Vegas. This new outdoor space between New York-New York Hotel and Monte Carlo Resort is perfect for long conversations or convenient meals. If your mother's days are anything like mine you'll appreciate the easy access to cocktails at Beerhaus and Sake Rok.
- Take Mom shopping on Mother’s Day at the Miracle Mile shops where the deals are plentiful.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving is doing a “Mom’s Fly Free” promotion all day on May 8, 2016. Get the details here www.vegasindoorskydiving.com
- Take your mom to Delmonico’s steakhouse and she can get a signed Emeril Lagasse cook book for 25% off.
- Buy your mother the Mother’s Day Escape package at Shara Spa & Hammam at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. It includes Four luxurious hours in the Sahra Spa Penthouse with 1,400 square feet of private spa accommodations and butler service. Plush seating, two oversized hydrotherapy tubs, rain shower, eucalyptus-infused steam room, vanity and dining / lounging space overlooking the Las Vegas Strip. 1 bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. The choice of a 50-minute Essential Massage or a 50-minute Essential Facial. Milk and Honey Manicure and Pedicure. Fresh Fruit Platter. Take home Sahra Spa robes and an exclusive Pure Fiji Product gift set
Where Will You Eat This Mother’s Day In Las Vegas?
- STK Las Vegas is honoring mothers at a special Mother’s Day edition of the Sunday Brunch Club on May 8. All moms will receive a complimentary glass of Vueve Clicquot upon arrival and will enjoy a complimentary cheese and nut platter. Bottomless Vueve mimosas will be available for $45 per person. During the Mother’s Day brunch, STK will feature a lobster salad served with asparagus and citrus vinaigrette.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day weekend with brunch at Wicked Spoon buffet at Cosmopolitan. On May 7 and May 8, brunch is available for $42 per adult and dinner for $50 with service open all day. Beverage packages that include the choice of mimosas, champagne, bloody marys or PBR draft beer are available for an additional $15 per person.
- Morels Steakhouse & Bistro will feed your kids on Mother’s Day! Morels will offer a complimentary mimosa for moms and complimentary children’s buffet for kids 8 and under with purchase of an adult entree. Let Mom make her own favorite Bloody Mary version from the tableside Bloody Mary cart
- The Barrymore inside Royal Resort will open for a special Mother’s Day brunch. Choose from savory appetizers including lobster mac & cheese ($14), smoked salmon lox ($18), and roasted artichoke with salsa verde ($14), to name a few. Brunch entree options include The Barrymore eggs benedict with avocado and sundried tomato ($22), endless pancakes ($15) with options to add blueberry, strawberry or chocolate chips, lobster omelette ($25) and steak & eggs, with a 4 oz filet mignon ($32) or 7 oz NY strip $30). Finish with a variety of sweet pastries like the lemon scented cheesecake ($8.50) and pistachio-vanilla bean swirl creme brulee with raspberries ($8.50). Dinner service will resume during regular hours 5-10 p.m. (photos of blueberry pancakes and steak and eggs attached)
- Head to db Brasserie and celebrate mom with a special three-course brunch for $42 including the Dungeness Crab Salad and Ruby Red Grapefruit with asparagus, avocado mousse and meyer lemon vinaigrette, Maine Lobster Eggs Benedict served on toasted English muffins with supergreen spinach and tomato hollandaise, and Strawberries and Cream with vanilla panna cotta, strawberry gelee, shortbread and mascarpone gelato. The Lobster Eggs Benedict is also available a la carte for $20 and includes a complimentary glass of Freixenet Brut Sparkling Wine.
- A feast at Hash House A Go Go Awaits for Brunch specials include Margie’s Famous Crab Cake Benedict with a blue crab cake on top of a fresh split biscuit, griddled mashed potatoes, sliced tomato, fresh spinach, two eggs and asparagus all topped with chili cream sauce ($18.99) or Stella’s Favorite Strawberry Frosted Flake Pancake with frosted flakes with strawberries griddled into our homemade buttermilk pancake ($8.99).
- Carmine’s in The Forum Shops at Caesars In honor of Mother’s Day Carmine’s will feature a pre-fix menu that serves 6 – 8 people and is priced at $175.95. The regular menu will be available throughout the day as well. The special pre-fix menu includes: Misti Salad – Mixed greens, fennel, grape tomatoes, carrots, gorgonzola cheese, toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, apples, pears, strawberries and balsamic dressing. Pappardelle Pasta – Wild mushroom sauce, pecorino romano and truffle oil . Chicken Scarpariello – Chicken on the bone, pan-fried and coated with buttery lemon rosemary sauce. Titanic Sundae – Carmine’s homemade chocolate torte topped with vanilla and chocolate ice cream, bananas, roasted pineapple, strawberries, nuts, cookies and hot fudge.