Mother's Day is Sunday, May 12, 2013. From Mother's Day brunches to special gifts, here are some ways to treat all of the mothers in your life. Check back here often as more information will be added as it becomes available. And as always, if you know of an event that I missed, please send me an email.
Mother's Day Brunch
- Brushmark at the Brook's Museum of Art
A special Mother's Day brunch will be served at the Brushmark inside the museum from 11:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Reservations may be made by calling (901) 544-6225.
- Mother's Day Jazz Brunch
The Memphis Botanic Garden will be hosting their annual Mother's Day Jazz Brunch from 10:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Prices TBA. Reservations are required by calling (901) 636-4131.
- The Peabody Hotel
Enjoy a Mother's Day brunch at the Peabody Hotel. The feast is served from 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. The Holiday Brunch is $59.00 for adults and $22.00 for children ages 5-12. Prices do not include tax and gratuity. Call 901-529-3668 for reservations.
Things To Do on Mother's Day
- Memphis Greek Festival
Mom can spend the weekend at the Memphis Greek Festival and enjoy her share of Greek music, cuisine, shopping, and more.
- Redbirds Home Games
If your mom is a sports fan, there will be Redbirds home games going on all weekend long at Autozone Park.
- Mayfest Arts and Crafts Festival
Take mom down to Olive Branch on May 11th for a fun-filled day of arts, crafts, food, family fun, and entertainment.
Mother's Day Indulgences
- Day Spas provide a relaxing retreat for busy moms. Send Mom off for a day of pampering at one of these Memphis area spas.
- Fine dining isn't just for anniversaries and wedding proposals. Show Mom how special she is by treating her to a fancy dinner at one of these nice local restaurants.
Mother's Day Gifts
- Dinstuhl's Chocolate is some of the finest locally made chocolate and always makes a great gift.
- Godiva Chocolates are another sweet way to let Mom know how much you care.
- Flowers are a classic way to treat a woman and the Memphis area has many florists to choose from.
- Jewelry is always a thoughtful and indulgent gift for the mothers on your list. Check out these local jewelers to find just the right piece for your mom.