There are so many fantastic options for Mother's Day Brunch in Vancouver that it's no wonder it's local tradition! From lavish hotel buffets to brunches at great locations (where you can make a day of it), to the city's top brunch spots for amazing food, this Guide to Mother's Day Brunch in Vancouver will help you plan the perfect day to celebrate Mom.
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 8, 2016.
01 of 03
Go Lavish: Mother's Day Brunch at Vancouver Hotels
Many of Vancouver's luxury hotels go all-out for Mother's Day Brunch, with lavish buffets (and dessert buffets) that will exceed expectations. These foodie extravaganzas feature everything from omelet stations to local seafood to delectable pastries.
- Chef’s Grand Mother’s Day Brunch at Dockside Restaurant at the Granville Island Hotel
- Mother's Day Brunch at Diva at the Met at the Metropolitan Hotel
- Cafe Pacifica at the Pan Pacific Hotel
02 of 03
Mother's Day Brunch with a View / Make a Day of It
Want to take Mom out for Mother's Day Brunch in Vancouver and then spend the whole day together?
- Brunch at Seasons in Park at the top of Queen Elizabeth Park, then stroll through the free Quarry Gardens or (if it's raining) explore the tropical Bloedel Conservatory.
- Brunch at Provence Marinaside, then walk along the scenic Yaletown seawall.
- Brunch at The Teahouse in Stanley Park, then spend the day at Stanley Park.
- Brunch at Bridges Restaurant, then browse the shops on Granville Island.
03 of 03
Top Brunch Spots for Any Occasion (including Mother's Day)
Mother's Day Brunch in Vancouver can happen at any restaurant; there doesn't have to be an "official" Mother's Day Brunch event. Take Mom to your favourite brunch spot, or try these acclaimed Vancouver brunches.
- Edible Canada on Granville Island
- Glowbal Grill in Yaletown
- Jethro's Fine Grub in Dunbar
- The Red Wagon in East Vancouver
Jethro's Fine Grub and The Red Wagon were both featured on The Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Vancouver edition.