Mother's Day is May 10, 2015. Treat your mother to brunch at one of these tasty and elegant spots in and around Cleveland. The list is updated regularly as more events are announced. All events are Sunday, May 10, unless otherwise noted. (Updated for 2015.)
- 100th Bomb Group - Brookpark Rd, near the airport; 930am - 6pm; call 216 267-1010 for reservations.
- Cleveland Botanical Garden - May 11; 10am - 3pm; Adults $50, children $20; call 216 721-1600x100 for reservations.
- Goodtime III Cruises - Departs E 9th St. Pier - Brunch cruise - 1230pm to 3pm - Adults $33.95, Children $23.95; Dinner cruise - 5pm - 730pm; Adults $37.95, Children $23.95; call 216 861-5110 for reservations.
- Grovewood Tavern - 17105 Grovewood Ave., Cleveland; brunch buffet; 10am to 2pm; call 216 531-4900 for reservations.
- Harry's Steak House - Independence; Regular menu or buffet; call 216 524-5300 for reservations.
- House of Blues - Downtown; 10am and 1230pm; Gospel Brunch; Adults $45; senior and children's rates; children under 5 are free; call 216 274-3326 for reservations.
- Mustard Seed Market and Cafe - Montrose/Akron location only; 930am - 3pm; for reservations, call 330 666-7333.
- Nautica Queen Cruises - Departs from the Flats; 11am - 130pm and 4pm - 630pm; call 216 696-8888 for reservations.
- Pickwick and Frolic - Downtown; Brunch; 10am - 3pm; $36.95 per person, Children 5-12 $13.95; for reservations, call 216 241-7425.
- Windows on the River - Powerhouse, West bank of the Flats; Buffet with prime rib, salmon, and made-to-order waffles and omelets plus a special separate kids buffet; Adults $26.95 Children 10 and under $13.95; 3 and under free; call 216 861-1445 for reservations.
- Bass Lake Taverne - 400 South Street, Chardon; brunch 11am - 230pm and dinner 4pm - 7pm; call 440 285-3100 for reservations.
- Welshfield Inn - 14001 Main Market Road, Burton; brunch 10am - 2pm and dinner 2pm - 7pm; call 440 834-0190 for reservations.