NOTE: You should be aware that the MonteCarlo Las Vegas is currently undergoing a massive transformation and re-branding. The hotel is still open but the pool is being remodeled and some restaurants are no longer operating. Out front the property is still operating and along the Park Las Vegas you can still experience much of why you loved this resort. Inside things are changing fast and soon you will be introduced to a brand new property, brand and unfortunately, Price point.
With a location set between City Center and the NY/NY Hotel, the Monte Carlo Las Vegas is precisely what you need if you want plenty of options for entertainment, food, and attractions. However, if you need things to do at Monte Carlo Las Vegas there are more than enough ways to keep busy without leaving the property.
The Monte Carlo Las Vegas is a moderately priced hotel on the Las Vegas strip that is great for families during the summer months but still adequate for the adults looking to have a Las Vegas vacation without having to spend a lot of money on accommodations. With varied food options and enough locations to have a drink, the property will help you start your night. However, there is no nightclub at Monte Carlo Las Vegas. Don’t worry, get on the tram and you are a few minutes from the nightlife at the ARIA or HYDE Bellagio.
So, are there enough things to do at Monte Carlo Las Vegas?
You be the judge.
What To Do At The Monte Carlo Las Vegas?
- Pool - This is a very comfortable pool with a manageable size but not the growing need to blast loud music and be a nightclub in the middle of the day. Beach volleyball, a lazy river, and a wave pool make for a good day working on your tan while keeping cool in the water. Food options include a patio with access to the beer and food menu at the PUB.
- Spa - The spa is not as big as you might find elsewhere on the Las Vegas strip but you’ll still get great massage treatment and some space to seek out a little quiet relaxation time. Bigger is not always better and this spa does a good job of doing plenty with a smaller space.
- Minus 5 Ice Lounge - When was the last time you sat on a huge slab of ice and enjoyed a drink served in an ice glass while wearing a fur parka? If the answer is (likely) never, you can do it here (a tip: don't wear flip flops as your feet will get very cold!).
- Hemingway Daiquiri at Hit Lounge - This is becoming a new favorite place for me because they really make a good cocktail and they care about how it is done. Sit down and ask for a classic cocktail and you’ll realize that there are professionals working behind the bar at Hit Lounge.
- Sports Book - Need to watch a game or have a drink while checking on your bets? This spot is the right size to watch the popular games on a Sunday. It’s not massive so not every game will be shown but it is ample to keep your sports betting taken care of.
What To See At The Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Walk outside to the front of the property and grab an ice cream at Blvd. Creamery, a pizza at 800 Degrees Pizza or a beer at Double Barrel Saloon.
- Right next door to Monte Carlo Las Vegas is The Park Las Vegas with access to T-Mobile Arena as well as bars and restaurants to help fill your need for food and drink.
- The Patio at Diablos - This is the spot where you go for some cheap drinks put back with chips and salsa. It’s not gourmet but it can be fun with a good view.
- Wine Bar at D.Vino - The staff at the bar is friendly and who doesn’t need a little conversation with a few glasses of wine?
- The lazy river and beach volleyball at the pool. You'll have all you need for a long afternoon on a raft, with a drink in your hand, with your toes in the cool water and not a care in the world.
Restaurants At The Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- D.Vino - Friendly Italian with a decent wine list of affordable selections.
- Diablo’s Cantina - Margaritas, Mexican beers, and tacos. Really< what else do you need when you consider a casual meal?
- Dragon Noodle Company - Family style food in a casual comfortable spot just off the casino floor.
Monte Carlo Las Vegas has a food court for affordable food options and families looking to cut costs on meals. The buffet and The Café also located just off the casino floor.
More to Do In Las Vegas
- 100 Things To Do in Las Vegas
- The Ultimate Guide to Las Vegas
- Walking Tour of the Vegas Strip
- See the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- Best Places to Grab a Drink in Vegas
- Shows You Must See in Las Vegas
Need Even More Las Vegas Hotel Information?
Hotel 32 is part of the Monte Carlo Las Vegas and it is among the best spots to stay on the strip. Located on the 32nd floor it provides guest with a boutique hotel experience with all the amenities of a major Las Vegas resort. Suite assistants help with check-in, reservations and any questions you can think of.
- Check Out More Pictures of Las Vegas Hotels
- Luxury Hotels in Las Vegas
- Non-Gaming Hotels in Las Vegas
- The Guide to Las Vegas Hotels
Nearby Hotels to the Monte Carlo: