Mohegan Sun restaurants satisfy every appetite. Want to enjoy an unlimited feast at an expansive buffet? Looking to impress a date with a fine meal at a celebrity chef restaurant? Dreaming of tasting Connecticut's most legendary pizza? Mohegan Sun has it all when it comes to dining. In fact, many visitors are more interested in the casino's restaurants than in its gaming opportunities.
Here's your guide to all of the Mohegan Sun restaurants, so you can scout the prospects, preview menus and make reservations at the high-end dining spots before you go.
What Are the Best Restaurants at Mohegan Sun?
Let's start with a look at my six favorite Mohegan Sun restaurants, where the odds are great you'll feel like a winner when you sit down at the table.
- Bobby's Burger Palace
- Celebrity chef Bobby Flay gives burgers pizazz at this casual, affordable eatery. You can "crunchify" any burger on the menu. And you'll want to!
- Michael Jordan's Steak House
- Steak lovers will be delighted to find a Michael Jordan's Steak House among the elite array of restaurants at Mohegan Sun. Also, don't miss the adjacent sports bar, Michael Jordan's 23 Sportcafe, where the meat's still great, and the vibe is more casual.
- Jasper White's Summer Shack
- One of New England's most notable chefs, Jasper White's casual seafood spot at the Mohegan Sun offers a raw bar and picnic table dining, with a menu featuring lobster prepared in a plethora of ways and Native American-inspired side dishes.
- Ballo Italian Restaurant and Social Club
- It's old-school Italian for a hip, new generation. Ballo is Mohegan Sun's best restaurant for a romantic, celebratory night out.
- Seasons Buffet
- Three meals a day, every day of the year, nearly 800 diners at a time can enjoy this all-you-can-eat feast, and the best reason to go is: The food is surprisingly well prepared and diverse.
- Todd English's Tuscany
- Easy on the eyes celebrity chef Todd English brings northern Italian flavors to Mohegan Sun in this restaurant ensconced within the rushing waters of Taughannick Falls. Even flatbread pizzas here are sensational, so you don't have to invest in an expensive meal to enjoy fine cooking and ambiance.
More Mohegan Sun Restaurants
Other dining options at Mohegan Sun include:
Bean and Vine Cafe & Wine Bar: This indoor/outdoor cafe is your spot for a morning wake-up or a nightcap.
Ben & Jerry's: You're likely not going to make a meal of Chunky Monkey in a waffle cone but when you're craving a frozen dessert, this New England chain is your sweet spot.
Bar Americain: Bobby Flay has become a household name, and the brash chef's fine dining restaurant at Mohegan Sun is a reliable destination when you want to impress. The seafood cioppino is the dish you want to try or opt for a steak with Bobby's delectable steak sauce.
Bow & Arrow Sports Bar: Grab a snack and watch the game.
Carlo's Bakery: It's a New Jersey institution, and now, you can try these famed Italian pastries in New England when you visit Mohegan Sun.
Chick-fil-A: Southern chicken in New England at the casino's outlet of the popular chain.
Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana
Frank Pepe opened his famous pizzeria in New Haven, Connecticut, in 1925, and now you can enjoy Pepe's distinctive pies at Mohegan Sun.
Geno's Fast Break Food Court and Geno's Pub: With many dining choices and reasonable prices, Geno's Fast Break is the place to go if you don't want to take too much time away from the gaming tables. UConn women's basketball coach Geno Auriemma also has a full-service pub at the Mohegan Sun Casino, as well as a small bagel and sub shop, which operates 24 hours a day.
Hash House A Go Go: With its inventive twists on farm food, this restaurant offers one of the zaniest menus at Mohegan Sun.
Jersey Mike's Subs: Hot and cold subs are ready, fast, at this sandwich counter.
Johnny Rockets: It's back to the 1940s at this old-fashioned hamburger and malt shop.
Phantasia: Asian delights await at this full-service restaurant in the Casino of the Earth's food court.
Krispy Kreme: Get your Krispy Kreme doughnut fix at Mohegan Sun.
The Lansdowne Irish Pub & Music House: Enjoy casual fare inside this lively Irish pub.
The Original SoupMan: New York City's famous spot for soup adds deli fare to its line-up of comfort food at Mohegan Sun.
Pasta Vita: With gourmet foods available to-go, this is your source for a meal to take outside for a picnic, back to your hotel room or in the car to enjoy en route or when you get home.
SolToro Tequila Grill: Michael Jordan added to his restaurant empire at Mohegan Sun with this contemporary Mexican restaurant.
Sunrise Square Food Court: Southeastern Asian cuisine is the focus of this 4,000-square-foot food court in the Autumn casino at Mohegan Sun.
Thomas Hooker Brewery: Sample fresh, Connecticut-made beer at this brewpub inside the Mohegan Sun Race Book.
Tom's Urban: Mohegan Sun's newest adventure in drinking and dining is the brainchild of foodpreneur and Smashburger founder Tom Ryan.
Wok-On: Enjoy quick-service Chinese food at this take-out or eat-in spot at Geno's Fast Break.