Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom has become a regular stop on Santa's busy holiday schedule. The time-honored tradition continues in 2016 with a total of 21 select evenings. The Magic Kingdom will "re-open" after regular park hours from 7:00 until midnight on November 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 27 & 29 and December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 & 22, 2016 for this special event.
The theme park celebrates each year during this special ticketed event with fireworks, parades, sweet holiday treats, special stage shows and plenty of fun for the whole family.
- Nightly performances of Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
- A new and special show Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration takes to the stage with Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto dropping by dressed in their Christmas best. In addition, Peter Pan is flying in from Never Land, Woodie and Jessie are galloping in from Toy Story for this holiday ho ho hoedown. Plus, Snow White and Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket and many more surprise guests will be stopping by.
- Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella's Castle seems to appear with a nod and wave at the Fairy Godmother's wand.
- Exclusive holiday entertainment, including "Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season" fireworks spectacular orchestrated to classic holiday melodies.
- Disney characters dress up in holiday garb for meet-and-greets throughout the theme park.
- "Snow flurries" on Main Street, U.S.A. ... brrr!
- Delicious holiday treats - cookies, hot cocoa, apple slices and apple juice.
- Unlimited use of popular Magic Kingdom attractions.
Tickets and Details
Tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party start at $86.00 for adults and $81.00 for children. Tickets may be purchased online or call 407-W-DISNEY. Do purchase tickets soon as many evenings sell out early.
Special Holiday Wishes Dessert Party Details
A special premium package for Holiday Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace is available each night of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for an additional charge of $79* for adults and $47* for children. The party includes special reserved seating for Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, a magical view of Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks and a special visit from Jolly Old Saint Nick himself.
Of course, let's not forget the desserts! Discover a buffet of a host of holiday-themed cupcakes, desserts and sweet treats, including chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, cheeses and fresh fruit. You can toast your friends and family with sparkling cider, signature lemonades, specialty Christmas drinks, hot chocolate, coffee or tea. All included in your special premium package.
*Special Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party ticket is required, but not included in this price.