MayFest is a four-day festival with live music, food and fun for all ages. MayFest is held in Trinity Park, along the banks of the Trinity River, in the Fort Worth Cultural District.
The City of Fort Worth canceled MayFest 2009 as a precaution against the Swine Flu.
01 of 07
02 of 07
Dates and Times
May 2-5, 2014
- Thursday and Friday 3:30 p.m. until 10 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
03 of 07
Special Shows and Attractions for 2014
- Great American Duck Races
- Terror on the Trinity Haunted House
- Disc-Connected K-9's Frisbee Dog Show
- All American Lumberjack Show
- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides
- Game Truck - The Ultimate Video Game
- Texas Junior Anglers - Catch and Release Fishing Tanks
- Cowtown Wakeboarding on the Trinity River
04 of 07
At the Gate
$8 Adults (13 and over)
$5 Children 3-12
Children 2 and under are Free
$5.00 Children 6-12
Children 5 and under are Free
Promotional codes can only be used on online orders.
* $1.50 service charge per ticket
Thursday is Senior Citizen’s Day. Show your ID and receive free admission (patrons 60 years and up).
Sunday is Military Day. Show your ID for active duty, retired, reserve, or student cadet and receive free admission for you and a guest. Military (with ID) is $5 per person Thursday - Saturday.Continue to 5 of 7 below.
05 of 07
From I-30, head north on University Drive to Crestline Road. There is parking available at Farrington Field at this corner for $5 per vehicle. From this parking area Mayfest is a short walk down Crestline.
Mayfest also offers free parking with free shuttle service from T.C.U.'s Amon Carter Stadium. From I-30, head south on University Drive. to W. Cantey. Go west on W. Cantey to Stadium Drive. Follow the signs to the parking area/shuttle bus entrance.
06 of 07
Food and Beverages
- Steak on a Stake
- Texas Turkey Legs
- Texas Corn
- Funnel Cakes
- Limeade, Smoothies, Lemonade
- Fletcher's Corney Dogs
- Pizza Hut
- Beer, wine and margaritas
- and much more
07 of 07