Mattie Schuler is an adventure journalist who specializes in the outdoor industry, gear reviews, adventure sports, fitness and health, yoga, and travel. She currently resides in Boulder, Colorado.
- Mattie is an adventure journalist who specializes in the outdoor industry
- She holds a master's degree from the University of Colorado Denver
- Her work has appeared on Gear Junkie, Gear Patrol, Outside, Backpackers, and more
Mattie has written hundreds of stories for numerous publishers including Gore-Tex, Gear Junkie, Gear Patrol, Outside, Backpacker, Yoga Journal, Gore-Tex, Men's Journal, and Men's Fitness.
Mattie holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia and a master's degree from the University of Colorado Denver.
- Where to Eat, Play, and Stay in the Delightful City of Cusco, Peru, Adventure Sports Network
- The 6 Best Purifying Water Bottles for Travel, Gear Patrol
- The 5 Best Ways to Navigate New Zealand, The Active Times
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.