The Maricopa County Home Shows are regular events, held several times each year. The shows typically alternates locations between the Arizona State Fairgrounds in Central Phoenix and the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
In past years, these shows have been known by several different names: Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, Maricopa County Summer Home & Garden Show, and the Maricopa County Fall Beautiful Home & Landscape Show.
When is the upcoming Maricopa County Home Show?
April 28, 29, and 30, 2017. That's Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
What are the hours?
Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Here is the seminar schedule for both home improvement as well as Master Gardener seminars and workshops. These are included with your admission.
What can you expect to see and do at the Maricopa County Home Show?
At the Maricopa County Home Shows you'll be able to take advantage of visiting hundreds of companies all in one place, displaying the latest and greatest products and designs for homes and gardens just like yours. The shows include not only exhibits, displays, and vendors, but also seminars and demonstrations, contests, workshops for kids, 'ask the experts' sessions, and more.
On Saturday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30, two local chefs will go head-to-head in the Secret Ingredient Cooking Challenge hosted by “Chopped” host Ted Allen.
The chefs will be given a mystery basket of Arizona-based ingredients to create a culinary masterpiece worthy of a five-star restaurant. After the challenge, Allen will meet-and-greet with Home Show guests.
More special events at this show:
- free class from Arizona Handmade Soaps will teach you to craft customized vegan bath bombs from start to finish.
- free DIY Seminars. Learn how to build a barn door, install your own putting green and turf, plant a fruitful herb garden and more with daily seminars from local experts.
- Local Artisan Home Décor Marketplace – Shop unique local artisans for handmade items, including home décor, personal care, innovative art and more.
- free wine tastings
- obedience demonstrations from Dog Training Elite.
What does it cost?
Admission is $8, ages 3-12 are $3, ages 2 and under are free. Cash only.
Where is this show?
Here is a map with directions to Arizona State Fairgrounds in Phoenix. Parking is not free. Bring cash. This location is not accessible by Valley Metro Rail.
Are there any discounted tickets available?
- 1/2 off admission with valid military identification.
- $1 admission for seniors age 60+ on Friday morning from 10 a.m. to noon
- Customer Appreciation is Friday evening, where admission for everyone is free between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Get a discount pass by signing up to receive emails from Maricopa County Home Shows. Here is that coupon page.
How to Get the Most Out of the Maricopa County Home and Garden Shows
1. Make a list of the projects or products that you are interested in for your home or garden. The vendor directory will help you narrow down the exhibitors that will be the most important to you.
2. Attend seminars. Take advantage of the free education and tips you can receive provided by people who know how to design, build, maintain or fix just that thing you want to tackle.
3. Don't be afraid to talk to exhibitors about your project needs.
4. Bring any important information about your projects with you, like measurements, small samples or sketches.
5. There may be both indoor and outdoor exhibits (depending on the location), so dress accordingly. Wear comfortable shoes, and plan on spending the whole day. A couple of hours just won't do it!
6. While the Home Show coordinators try to present only reputable vendors at the show, it is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to check out the exhibitors before contracting with them.
7. No scooter or wheelchair rentals are available here, and no pets are permitted.
8. Bring cash. No credit cards are accepted at the food court.
9. Bring a pen or pencil if you intend to sign up for any prizes or drawings.
10. Is your birthday during the month of the show? Bring photo ID to the information booth to receive a gift.
What if I have more questions?
For more details about the show, visit the Maricopa County Home Show online.
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.