March Madness Parties in Las Vegas Most places in Las Vegas that have televisions and bars will be offering some type of drink special during the March Madness that is the NCAA Basketball tournament. Where you decide to cheer on your team all depends on how much lubrication and calories you need.
Remember that you can always grab a seat at a Las Vegas sport book and watch the entire tournament while placing bets, but how much fun is there in that?
March Madness is all about he fun you can have while eating and drinking way too much.
This is a small list of a few parties but you can expect it to change as the tournament goes deeper.Rhumbar
Not only do you get a view of the strip but you can also watch some basketball games while having a smoke.Thursday, March 19 through Sunday, March 22. Rhumbar at Mirage Las Vegas will host a March Madness celebration with multiple high-definition televisions and patio seating for an outdoor slant to March madness.
Single day party packages are priced at $150 per person.
Four day tailgate packages are available for $375.
Packages include unlimited mixed drinks made with Ketel One, Don Julio, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Crown Royal Apple, Heineken, Stella and Coors Light. Tasty tailgate fare will include breakfast burritos, hot pastrami sandwiches, double cheeseburgers, nachos, hot dogs and more.
Packages will begin at 9 a.m. and will conclude at 6 p.m. from Thursday, March 19 through Sunday, March 22 .
Reservations: 702.735.8322 or by email email@example.com.
Diablo’s at Monte Carlo Las Vegas
Diablo’s is having its own little March Madness celebration with two days of basketball craziness to get your tournament going. On March 11th and March 17th the party goes all the way down the court with two floors of action, 25 flat screen TVs, and VIP couch seating with 50” TVs.
- Wednesday, Mar. 11 – College Basketball Championships at Diablo’s Cantina at Monte Carlo (Times Vary) Happy Hour featuring $5 draft beers, well drinks, margaritas, and delicious $4 tacos. Reservations: 702.730.7979.
- Tuesday, Mar. 17 – March Mayhem Tip-Off and Viewing Parties at Diablo’s Cantina at Monte Carlo (Times Vary) Happy Hour from 3-7 p.m. featuring $5 draft beers, well drinks, and margaritas, along with $4 tacos. Full menu served beginning at 9 a.m. including a $10 burrito special. Rooftop opens at 12 p.m.
SLS Las Vegas March Madness
Umami Burger, Beer Garden & Sports Book
Umami Burger is that spot with great burgers and a sports bar feel. You can also place bets on games and drink on an outdoor patio while watching all the basketball games.
Tournament Viewing Parties – March 19-22
- Packages are available for purchase starting at $50 per person per day and include drink tickets or a food and beverage credit, a free $10 sports bet per person and tax, gratuity, and service fee. Reservations: slsvegas.com/umamiburger.
- Remaining Rounds and Championship Game – March 26-29, April 4 and 6 Featured throughout the games, guests can enjoy drink specials including 2-for-1 select beer and $5 select shots. Guests can also reserve plush VIP couches located in the heart of all of the game-day action with a minimum food and beverage purchase, by calling (702) 761-7614 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations for all other tables without minimums are available at slsvegas.com/umamiburger.
The Sayers Club
Watch your favorite college teams go head-to-head at The Sayers Club with luxurious seating and optimal game viewing on four 60-inch TVs and a projector screen.
Tournament Viewing Parties – March 19 and 20
Guests can purchase a $75 bar package featuring an open bar including cocktails, wine and beer. Tables are available for purchase and 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria will be serving up hand-tossed pizza and small bites throughout the tournament.
For pricing and table reservations, email TheSayersClub@slslasvegas.com.
PBR Rock Bar and Rockhouse
Sister bars PBR Rock Bar inside the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood and Rockhouse inside the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian/The Palazzo will have open bar specials for all of the March Madness festivities.
Both venues will offer a VIP Seating Pass with premium open bar, reserved seating and one free appetizer for $200 per person per day. For those that want to purchase more than one day of the VIP Seating Pass, each venue will be offering a $300 VIP Seating Pass for two days, and a $400 pass for three days from March 19 to 22. Fans can purchase their tickets on Rockhouse’s website, and PBR Rock Bar’s website.
- March 17-April 6 - Live all the college basketball tournament excitement at Rockhouse with all-day open bar options and 80 HDTVs for a maximum viewing experience. All throughout March Mayhem, Rockhouse’s VIP Seating Pass will include a premium open bar, reserved seating and one free appetizer for $200 per person per day.
- March 19-22 - Rockhouse will have package discounts for those who want the full VIP experience from March 19 to 22, the busiest days of the college basketball tournament. Rockhouse will offer a $300 VIP Seating Pass for the any two days of the tournament, and $400 pass for three days.