The Highlights at Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Kumi Japanese Restaurant The crispy rice can't be missed but the fresh fish will have you coming back a few times
- Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil. Not a Michael Jackson fan? You will be after this show.
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay. You cannot go to Las Vegas and miss the warm sand, waves and lazy pool at arguably the best pool complex on the Las Vegas strip.
- Make some time to relax at Spa Mandalay. Get a seasonal spa treatment and then sit in the steam room long enough for all of your pores to open up and release the stress you have been carrying around with you.
- A Vodka Cocktail at Red Square has to be on your to do list.
What to expect at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino:
When you walk into the Mandalay Bay it just feels nice. Things just look cleaner and the natural light that comes into the lobby instantly makes you feel as if you bypassed Las Vegas and ended up in some tropical locale that will rejuvenate you. Located at the southern end of the Las Vegas strip the Mandalay Bay is the type of resort that is both classy and hip. While the Bellagio may boast the high end everything, the Mandalay Bay exist on its own level of luxury. If you’re looking for great restaurants, great entertainment, incredible pool and Las Vegas gaming action in an elegant and upscale location this is it.
Is this the right Las Vegas hotel for you? Check out our choices for Las Vegas hotels you.
What you might like at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino:
Where do you begin? The Beach at Mandalay Bay is the ultimate pool complete with a wave pool and lazy river. The Vodka Bar and the fire dancers and the bungee jumping wine steward.
Did I mention the Sharks? The House of Blues? The spacious rooms with Jacuzzi tubs? You'll have burgers and beers at the Burger Bar, you'll have a late night drink at Skyfall Lounge and you just might fall in love with the beef at Stripsteak.
The Delano Hotel at Mandalay Bay is a boutique hotel that is part of the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas. You'll get larger rooms with separate living areas and sleeping areas as well as more modern decor with separate check in lobby and valet.
Read reviews of this hotel on TripAdvisor
What you might not like at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino:
The price. The high limits on weekends and the potential for pretentious patrons. The pool can get crowded on the weekends however, if you came to Las Vegas for the party of a lifetime you'll be right at home.
Spend the extra money and take full advantage of what the Mandalay Bay has to offer. Walk over to the eyecandy sound lounge and listen to the music while you enjoy a drink or two and then order a Martini at Red Square before you decide on dinner at StripSteak or Aureole. Ask for a room with a view of the Las Vegas strip and you might be treated to a look right up Las Vegas Blvd.
Rooms at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino:4400+ The rooms are large and offer views of the strip, the pool or the red rocks of the distant mountains.
If you like huge restrooms these do not disappoint as all have separate showers and tubs. My first son took his first bath in a Mandalay Bay tub with the Jacuzzi jets set on high. Easily the best part of the rooms is the floor to ceiling windows that let you see everything. If possible opt for a high floor strip view and you may never want to check out. Ok, the price, are you sitting down? Weekday the prices can be as low as $110 but weekends can bring a big price. The rooms at Mandalay Bay Hotel have been recently renovated and good deals can be found with a little research.
Compare hotel rooms in Las Vegas with more pictures.
Location: Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
See their Website
Restaurants at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino:. Citizens Kitchen and Bar, Aureole, Trattoria del Lupo, Border Grill, Red Square, The House of Blues, Fleur by Hubert Keller, The Noodle Shop, Slice of Vegas, Bay Side Buffet, Rivea, RiRa Irish Pub, Hussong's Cantina, Kumi Japanese Restaurant, Burger Bar, RM Seafood, StripSteak, Turf Club Deli and the food court.
Check out more Restaurants in Las Vegas
Nightclubs, Lounges and Bars: House of Blues, Red Square, Skyfall at Delano eyecandy sound bar and lounge
You'll still need a few more places to have a good time in Las Vegas, Check out our where the party is at in Las Vegas.
Spa: Yes, Spa Mandalay
Wedding Chapel at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino: Yes. Wedding Resources
Shopping at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino:, Shopping Resources , Mandalay Place
Casino/Sports Book: Yes
So when should you visit Las Vegas? Check the weather in Las Vegas and start making your reservation.
Finding a Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Where to stay in Las Vegas - This page will help you narrow down your choices when trying to select the right Las Vegas hotel.
- Luxury Las Vegas Hotel - I love a real nice hotel. The towels are fluffy and the beds practically kidnap you.
- Non-Gaming Hotels - If you need a hotel but you don't need a casino these hotels work great and they are all on the Las Vegas strip.
- Family Friendly Las Vegas Hotels - Take the kids to Vegas but keep them in a spot where they can have the most fun. The kid friendly hotels are perfect for that. How do I know that? I have two kids who were forced to spend plenty of time in these places.
- Cheap Hotels in Las Vegas - Saving money in Las Vegas does not mean you have to stay in a dump. These hotels will make you happy and save you some cash.
- Pictures of Las Vegas Hotel rooms - Need to see the rooms before you check in? Me too.