Now that Cuba is USA-OK for Americans to visit, every luxury traveler wants to go. We know we want to go soon...but we don't know how.
Eventually, Cuba will offer luxury hotels and upscale travel experiences. But not yet. So...how to "do" Cuba in deluxe comfort and style?
Check this Out: Cuba & South America by Private Jet with Abercrombie & Kent
A&K has the answer: Cuba & South America by Private Jet.
A&K is Abercrombie & Kent, the legacy private tour company known for small-group adventures led by professor-level guides.
Is your piggy bank stocked?
You'll Be Hav-ana Party...for $99,500
That's the buy-in to this elite escapade.
And here's what you can expect.
• A 23-day private A&K tour of Cuba and numerous South American countries
• Three nights in each destination, so you can really dig in
• A privately chartered Boeing 757 configured all-First Class, with flatbed seats and privacy partitions
• Best-of-the-best accommodations like Belmond Copacabana Palace in Rio; Explora Rapa Nui on Easter Island; in Havana, a Beaux Arts private mansion of embassy quality
• A bespoke VIP itinerary, all private, behind-the-scenes, and gourmet-a-gogo
• Videos and gifts so you'll know it was not a dream!
What You'll See in Cuba & Latin America
This itinerary is a total bucket-list fantasy. "South America has lured me back dozens of times," said A&K founder Geoffrey Kent. “I look forward to our guests discovering those same wonders.” Some highlights of A&K's 100-grand Latin extravaganza:
• A private concert of Cuban jazz, in the tradition of the Buena Vista Social Club
• A butler-served feast of traditional Cuban dishes you think you've sampled in Miami
• Tastings of aged Cuban rum and primo Havana cigars
• One-on-one encounters with Cuban artists, filmmakers, Afro-Cuban healers
• Perhaps a private salsa and rumba performance or a béisbol game
• Live like a local -- a Porteño -- in Buenos Aires, Argentina's tango-crazed capital
• View Eva Peron's petite-size, Paris-label wardrobe at the Museo Evita
• Relish a pampas-style Argentinean dinner at a famed churrascaria steakhouse
• Taste through vintages of Argentina's cult red wine, Malbec, from the Mendoza region
• Browse for vintage treasures at the San Telmo antiques market
• Boutique-shop for handmade leather jackets and bags in the leafy Palermo neighborhood
• Cheer Argentinean-bred Thoroughbred racehorses at the Hipodromo San Isidro
• And of course, learn tango from a tanguero and enjoy box seats at a sultry tango show
• Marvel at the 900 mo'ai -- inexplicable stone monoliths -- on Rapa Nui (Easter Island), halfway between Chile and Tahiti, then be honored as visiting dignitaries at an age-old feast
• Explore the breathtaking Torres del Paine wilderness in Patagonia
• Be serenaded by gaucho guitarists on a traditional estancia ranch
• Sip Pisco sours by candlelight during dinner at the 350-year-old Convento de San Francisco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Discover Machu Picchu via the elegant Hiram Bingham, an Orient-Express train
• Catch Carnaval fever in larger-than-life Rio de Janeiro
• Ogle the Pantanal, the world's biggest wetlands ecosystem
• Commune with mystical Iguassu Falls, 275 individual cascades between Brazil and Argentina
• Meander down stone alleys, iron church bells ringing, in exquisitely preserved colonial Cartagena
• Savor a private tour of the Botero Museum in cultured, cosmopolitan Bogota
Find Out More
- Details on Cuba & South America by Private Jet with Special Guest Geoffrey Kent
- Or call 800.554.7094
- See why the buzzword is "experiential travel"
- All about Abercrombie & Kent
- Compare private jet travel vs. commercial first-class flights
- Compare your bucket list vs. our travel writers'