What Luxury Link Is & Does
Luxury Link, online since 1997, is the original and best-known vacation auction and discount sales site. Thi. is where luxury travelers get discounted luxury hotel vacations on the Web. Luxury Link sells stays at luxury accommodations, destinations, and travel experiences. Its 2,500+ partners include luxury hotels, resorts, inns, villas and even castles. Hotels are all four-star or five-star, and located all over the Luxury Link is one of TripSavvy's 12 ways to get luxury vacations for less.
Get started on Luxury Link at LuxuryLink.com.
Luxury Link prices are always a better deal. Sometimes these deals are lightly discounted, but sometimes the price can be 60% or more off published rates.
Luxury Link saves users time and frustration by making it easy to search for the hotel or resort that's perfect for your vacation. you seek. It offers all kinds of properties: la carte or all-inclusive; romantic; kid-friendly, pet-friendly hotels, spa hotels, culinary hotels, golf resorts, ski resorts, nature lodges, ranches, eco-resorts. Setting range from beach, city, mountains. You can stay in a lively cultural destination, a sleepy beach or jungle, or near a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You're Bidding on Hotel Nights
Luxury Link combines forces with its many partner hotels to offer hotel stays from one night to a week or more. The hotel name is disclosed in the auction listing, so users are not bidding blind, as they do on "name your price" vacation websites.
Most auctions are for flexible dates. Each package has a range of valid travel dates (some even include holiday weekends) and there are very few blackout dates. While it’s not guaranteed there will be rooms available for the exact dates you want, nearly everyone gets their first or second choice of dates.
The Nitty-Gritty: How Luxury Link Works Like an Auction Site (Mostly)
Luxury Link hotel stays are sold in the auction method. The hotel and length of stay (two-night, four-nights, etc.) are set. Auctions last several days. Customers can keep bidding, or submit maximum bids. Bids are legally binding; bidders must submit credit card info.
There's no cost to join or use Luxury Link. are no membership charges, closing fees, commissions, or other costs to use Luxury Link.However, at this time, Luxury Link does not offer a loyalty program or frequent-user perks
Luxury Link partners with numerous major luxury hotel brands. These include: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Ritz-Carlton Hotels & Resorts, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Trump Hotel Collection, Viceroy Hotels, Destination Hotels & Resorts, Relais & Chateaux, Preferred Hotels & Resorts, Mandarin Oriental, Oberoi, Auberge Resorts, Belmond Hotels (formerly Orient-Express), and more.
To get an idea of the luxury level of Luxury Link hotels, read about them here on Luxury Travel:
In the U.S.
• Arizona: Enchantment Resort, Sedona
• California: Viceroy Santa Monica, L.A.
• California: Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, Santa Monica, L.A.
• California: Rancho Valencia, San Diego
• California: Fairmont Grand Del Mar, San Diego
• California: Golden Door Spa, San Diego
• California: Inn at Occidental, Sonoma County
• California: Farmhouse Inn, Sonoma County
• Florida: Turnberry Isle Resort, Miami
• Florida: Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West
• Hawaii: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Maui
• Massachusetts: Canyon Ranch Lenox
• New Jersey: Congress Hall, Cape May
• New Mexico: Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado, Santa Fe
• New York: c/o Maidstone Inn, East Hampton
• Washington, D.C.: The Dupont Circle Hotel
• Montreal: Hotel Gault
• Vancouver Island: Wickaninnish Inn
• Nevis: Four Seasons Resort Nevis
• St. Lucia: Ladera Resort
• Punta Mita: Hotel Cinco, Punta de Mita
• Punta Mita: Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita