A meal is often a journey, a getaway to another spot, a place, an outpost where you can put away everything you know and concentrate on the feeling right before you. Le Cirque has done that. It has allowed me a small time to spend away from reality to a spot where there is a sense of romance and just a bit of the mystique surrounding a fine dining experience. Don’t get me wrong, I feel as comfortable as I have ever felt in a “fancy” restaurant.
There is an atmosphere of luxury and the white table cloths remind me that this is in fact fine dining at its best in Las Vegas. However, the approach to the food, the service and the overall feel of the restaurant is so comfortable I feel like I’m wearing flip flops.
Location: Le Cirque Las Vegas
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cuisine at Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas: French
Reservations for Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas: recommended
Price Range at Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas: Expensive
Hours at Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas:
Open daily. Dinner from 5:30 pm until 10pm.
Attire: Business Casual
What it’s like at Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas?
It’s a white table cloth type of place right until you experience the level of customer service that invites you to relax. It’s a fine dining experience until you taste the food and you feel compelled to look around to see if everyone is being treated to such astounding flavors.
The room is comfortable yet elegant. If I could propose to my wife again I might do it at Le Cirque but if my son scored a goal in his Saturday afternoon hockey game he might get a trip in as well. Le Cirque in the Bellagio is something special and you feel like you should share it with as many people as you can.
Like a perfect sunset, you want to get as much of it as you can before it fades away. Luckily for you, Le Cirque is waiting for you in Las Vegas.
Part of Where to Eat in Las Vegas 100 Restaurants You Should Try in Las Vegas.
How's the food at Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas?
It is hard to use words to describe fine art, fine wine and beauty. Imagine that you close your eyes and every fantasy comes true. Am I being a bit too hyperbolic? I don't think so. Le Cirque is simply spectacular and you'll find it hard to pick one thing that is better than any other from your entire experience.
What you should try at Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas
The menu is seasonal so these are some example of recent menu items.
- Amuse-Bouche - Citrus Marinated New Zealand Langoustines, Osetra Caviar, Tapioca, Passion Fruit, Apple & Vodka Gelée. The vibrant flavors immediately piqued my curiosity. First course and I had to control myself, could this be a fluke? I think not.
- Alaskan King Crab, Fall Vegetable Salad, Fennel and Beets Coulis, Carta Di Musica – I like to think I am a regular guy. I watch the Deadliest Catch and see what those fishermen do to get the crab on the boat. If you could put the effort of a crab fisherman into a dish you would get this dish. Meticulously presented but it really is an homage to the crab. The crab is allowed to take center stage with its own flavors bursting onto the display.
- White Truffle Risotto, Purple Artichokes, Chicken “Oysters”, Fresh Seasonal White Truffles – Listen to me, I could have this dish served out of a Styrofoam container while sitting on a bus in a bad neighborhood and it would still blow me away. So much comfort in this dish yet still very elegant. Soon, I’m going to sneak in and try to get a large portion at the bar.
- Sautéed Sonoma Foie Gras, White Chocolate & Raisin Brioche, Citrus Compote, Mandarin & Elderberry Emulsion – Sweet, salty, savory a balance of flavors and textures.
- Wild Atlantic Turbot, Roasted Sunchokes Chanterelles, Celeriac Purée, Artichoke Chips, Barigoule Sauce – If you respect the ingredients you allow them flourish and this dish is an example of Turbot allowed to taste like Turbot.
What you should drink at Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas:
It should come as no surprise that they have an extensive wine list and the Sommeliers to help you find the right pairing for your palate.
Still searching for the right place for a meal in Las Vegas? I can help:
Go back to Restaurant home
Find The Best Restaurants In Las Vegas
77 Places for Cheap Food in Las Vegas
Breakfast in Las Vegas
100 Restaurants in Las Vegas
As is common in the travel industry, About.com Travel Guides may receive free food, lodging, or travel for the purpose of reviewing those services. However, these perks will not influence the coverage on About.com. See About.com’s Ethics Policy