01 of 07
Le Blanc Spa Resort, All-Inclusive Cancun Luxury Beach Hotel, Wins All the Awrds
Top Awards and Ratings for Le Blanc Spa Resort
Le Blanc is among Cancun's best two or three hotels – and it's a very competitive field.
- The hotel possesses the rare AAA Five Diamonds hotel rating.
- TripAdvisor readers frequently rank it at the top of nearly 200 hotels in Cancun
- In 2016, TripAdvisor ranked it #1 all-inclusive resort in Mexico and #2 in the world
The Top Property of a Top Hotel Brand
Le Blanc Spa Resort is the pinnacle of hotels in the Palace Resorts family. The property was formerly another hotel brand. It was redesigned in 2004 by top Mexican architects.
• Its modern look contrasts a brilliant white building against azure sky and turquoise sea. This handsome hotel is an inspired choice for luxury travel to Cancun.Continue to 2 of 7 below.
02 of 07
Will You Like Le Blanc Spa Resort, a Luxury All-Inclusive Hotel in Cancun?
Le Blanc Spa Resort may be the right Cancun hotel for you if:
- You seek an absolutely top-tier Cancun resort
- You wanted to be right on the beach
- You like the ease and value of all-inclusive pricing
- And a hotel with ongoing deals and promotions like discounts, rebates, upgrades, hotel/flight packages
- You will like being only minutes from Cancun Airport
- You may want to explore Cancun's shopping and nighlife, and will like being close to the action
- You demand the highest, truly five-star level of luxury hotel service
- You love sleek, contemporary, uncluttered design
- You'll appreciate the convenience of a compact resort where everything is at your fingertips
- You'd enjoy trying a variety of cuisines
- You want a hotel with an elegant in-house spa with complimentary bath circuit
- You need a good hotel gym
Le Blanc Spa Resort may not be your ideal Cancun hotel if:
Continue to 3 of 7 below.
- You're traveling with kids (not permitted here)
- You're opposed to all-inclusive pricing
- You're looking for a sleepy hideaway
- You want your own casita or villa, not a hotel room
- You want a big hotel with sprawling grounds for strolling
- You prefer traditional decor to amodern look
- You'd prefer a Cancun hotel with a disco beat to one with a grown-up vibe
03 of 07
All-Inclusive Luxury at Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun
Le Blanc's rates are all-inclusive; there is no "a la carte" payment option. An all-inclusive rate means one set price for everything.
- All-inclusive pricing lets guests indulge without having to think of what things cost
- Many guests end up liking the all-inclusive method very much, and never go back to long, surprising hotel bills
What You Get with Le Blanc Spa Resort's All-Inclusive Rates
Le Blanc's hotel brand, Palace Resorts, calls its all-inclusive style "Signature inclusive luxuries, pampering included." Le Blanc guests enjoy:
- A choice of five exceptional international restaurants plus cafés and snack bars
- Top-shelf drinking at several bars
- In rooms, free-flowing dispensers of high-end tequila, vodka, and more
- 24-hour room service
- A staff-to-guest ratio approaching 1:1
- Private butler services like unpacking/packing, laundry, etc.
- Nightly turndown and bath service
- Nightly entertainment shows and concerts
- Free international phone calls (for real)
- Free yse of the spa's hot tubs, sauna, steam, foot baths, etc.
- Non-motorized water sports equipment like kayaks
- Personal instruction at the fitness center
- Free wifi everywhere
Le Blanc Offers a Money-Back Rebate Program for Spending at the Resort
A generous resort credits rebate program is frequently in effect at Le Blanc. It allows guests to apply their credits to the cost of hotel pleasures like:
Continue to 4 of 7 below.
- Greens fees at several Cancun courses
- Le Blanc Spa services
- Champagne dinners for two on the beach
- Local tours and excursions
04 of 07
Guest Rooms at Le Blanc Spa Resort, Cancun All-Inclusive Luxury Beach Hotel
With 264 rooms, Le Blanc is not a vast resort by Cancun standards, but it is just big enough:
- The hotel is small enough to feel friendly and social.
- Yet it is not so big you get lost, or hike 15 minutes to the restaurants or beach
Everything Is at Your Fingertips Here
Le Blanc is built on a compact (but not cramped) property. Everyplace you want -- beach, pools, decks, dining, spa, gym -- is quickly reachable by elevator or a few steps' walk.
What the Rooms Are Like at Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun
Le Blanc rooms and suites are set in six floors circling a central atrium: no boring long corridors here. Le Blanc's accommodations include 250 good-sized rooms, many with balconies, plus 14 even larger suites.
- Rooms are decorated in white and soothing earth tones, with chic beige marble floors
- All rooms have a beach and water view. About two-thirds of rooms face the Caribbean. Lagoon-view rooms face the equally azure Nichupte Lagoon – and the sunset.
What You Get with All Rooms at Le Blanc Spa Resort
All Le Blanc rooms and suites offer:
- King beds with ultra-luxe, custom-made bedding and a pillow menu
- Lounging area
- Ample closet and drawer space
- Butler service summoned by phone or by app
- Bar-style liquor dispenser minibar, wine, water, snacks, fresh desserts
- Large LCD TV and satellite channels
- Tech toys like iPhone charger/docks
Indulgent Bathrooms at Le Blanc Spa Resort
All guest bathrooms are well-equipped, with:
- Double-head "Swiss shower"
- Double Jacuzzi with a window, neck rolls, bath salts; many Jacuzzis have mesmerizing beach views
- Twin sinks
- Bulgari toiletries
- Plush towels, robes, slippers
In short, Le Blanc rooms do not skip or skimp on any room luxuries. Housekeeping and butler service is impeccable.Continue to 5 of 7 below.
05 of 07
Dining & Drinking, Restaurants & Bars at Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun
Dining is a highlight at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun. Its five restaurants are beautiful, with indoor-outdoor dining and fresh, chef-cooked food that tends to be healthy and light.
Le Blanc has several dinner-only upscale restaurants, with seating by reservation (and a dress code: no shorts, no no-flip-flops). The resort's wine cellar is vast and sommeliers knowledgable.
Signature Restaurants at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun
Le Blanc dinner options include:
Lumiere French Resturant at Le Blanc, One of Cancun's Best
Lumiere: Le Blanc's French fusion restaurant, has a chic, modern look to go with its contemporary French cuisine.
- The chefs prepare beloved Gallic dishes with Mexican and Asian accents
- Menu options include a la carte selections and a seven-course tasting menu
- Le Blanc guests wear their best outfits to dine at Lumiere
More Terrific International Restaurants at Le Blanc
Blanc Italia serves food from The Boot.
- The menu is seasonal and creative
Blanc Asia srves specialties from Japan, China, and Thailand.
- The seductive setting recalls a Shanghai nighclub circa 1928.
Casual Dining at le Blanc
Le Blanc's more informal restaurants serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They do not require reservations. These drop-in spots include:
- indoors, with an ocean view
- serves global cuisine including American, Italian, and Mexican from Cancun's Yucatan region
- A wood oven prepares roasted dishes and pizza, and chefs prepare an array of fresh Caribbean seafood, meat cuts, and dazzling desserts before your eyes a la "show cooking" Self-service is buffet style, but waiters bring your drinks
- overlooking the Caribbean and Le Blanc's infinity pool.
- Offers a variety of familiar, casual cuisine. A wood oven prepares roasted dishes and pizza
- Set by the beach and pool.
- Serves a range of informal dishes: salads, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, tacos, juices, smoothies, ice cream, more
- By the hotel's Lagoon Pool
- Offers the same casual menu as Blanc Sol
Room Service: is 24 hours
- Includes handcrafted cocktails
- No tipping
Bars and Lounges at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun
Several bars entertain guests with individually concocted margaritas, daiquiris, and other cocktails. Bars include:
Continue to 6 of 7 below.
- Le Blanc Stage Lounge, with live music, an ocean view, and hours till 2am
- The Lobby bar, with traditional bar-stool seating plus lounge-y nooks
- Pool Bar, with swim-up stools and a "dry" side
- Beach and pool bar waiters, bringing frosty libations to your lounge chair
- Room service, delivering cocktails to your Le Blanc room
- Your in-room bar, letting you mix your own cocktails, thanks to in-room liquor dispensers, juices, and sodas
06 of 07
Spa, Gym, Beach, & Pools at Le Blanc Spa Resort
Le Blanc has its quiet, romantic side -- and its active side. Active guests relish the hotel's spa, pools, beach, gym, and other recreational offerings.
The Spa at Le Blanc Spa Resort
- A wide variety of treatments and services
- Soothing modern design with marble everywhere, shimmering curtains, exotic low lighting
- 19 treatment rooms including several couples' suites
- The top treatment room: the Golden Spa Suite, "a spa within a spa"
- Spa packages are available
- The spa offers a mani-pedi bar and a full-service beauty salon
- Plus a spa boutique
Treatments at Le Blanc Spa Resort
A varied spa menu offers a vast range services for women, men, couples, athletes, moms, and so on.
- You'll find traditional offerings like deep-tissue massages to creative treatments like music therapy at Le Blanc Spa Resort
- One specialty: healing hydrotherapy
Spa Bath Circuit of Free to All Guests, Spa Appointment or No
The spa's varied health pools and tubs are complimentary to guests without a spa appointment.
- This hydrotherapy circuit is fun and a must-visit.
- Its comforts include hot tub, cool bath, relaxing pool, whirlpool foot bath, eucalyptus steam room, sauna, and a "sensory enhancement" lounge
Caribbean Beach at Le Blanc Spa Resort
The beach is reached via a stairway from the pool area. It is just what you wanted in Cancun:
- White-powder sand dotted with chaise lounges shaded by palm-leaf palapa umbrellas
- Numerous cabana-like daybeds
- Gentle, crystal-clear, turquoise waters nearly always around 82 degrees F.
- A private, quiet atmosphere, where you can relax to the purr of the surf
- Roving beach butlers furnish snacks, cocktails, water, iced towels, SPF, etc.
Pools at Le Blanc Spa Resort
Three large, inviting pools are the daytime focus of many guests.
- Two pools are infinity-style overlooking the water
- The social main pool has a shallow section filled with beach lounge chairs for wet sunning, plus various deck areas
- There are hot tubs, too
- Pool concierges circulate with ice water, chilled towels, SPF, cold misters, magazines, etc.•
- Guest tip: many fewer guests use the big, freeform pool on the hotel's lagoon side, and as a result it's much more serene
Gym at Le Blanc Spa Resort
Le Blanc Spa Resort has a sleek fitness center offering:
- Cutting-edge machines and equipment for cardio, weight training, stretching, yoga
- Pilates apparatus and trainer
- Various fitness classes at no extra charge
- And an outdoor yoga pavilion (and classes) overlooking Nichupte Lagoon
On-Property Recreation at Le Blanc Spa Resort
More all-inclusive fitness options at Le Blanc include:
- Non-motorized water sports such as kayaking, windsurfing, boogie boarding, snorkeling
- GAame room with pool tables (and an all-inclusive bar)
- PAing-pong table
Off-Property Fitness Options at Le Blanc
These may or may not be covered by a guest's resort credits:
Continue to 7 of 7 below.
- Golf at a number of nearby resort courses
- Snorkeling and scuba-diving trips, such as to a Riviera Maya cenote cave
- Or an expedition to go swimming with mammoth whale sharks
07 of 07
Connect with Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun
Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun: Find Out More and Connect
- Le Blanc Spa Resort's website
- On Facebook
- On Twitter (@LeBlancResort)
- YouTube channel
- Le Blanc's worshipful TripAdvisor reviews
- By phone from the US 877.753.2526
- Le Blanc Spa Resort's mobile app download
- Le Blanc Spa Resort
- Kukulcan 10
- Zona Hotelera, Cancun
- Quintana Roo, Mexico 77500
As is common in the travel industry, the Luxury Travel Expert was provided with a complimentary visit in order to describe the hotel. For details, see our site's Ethics Policy.