Request Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tickets by calling 212-664-3056. Tickets are generally booked a month in advance. They release tickets in blocks, so call the hotline frequently to see what tickets are currently available. There is a four-ticket limit per request and you're only allowed to attend a taping once every six months.
Sitting on the Band Bench at "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
Music fans who want the chance to sit on the Band Bench and get close to the band during their performance on the studio floor can enter the Band Bench Sweepstakes.
Getting Standby "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Tickets
Stand-by tickets are distributed on the same day as the show tapes under the "NBC Studios" marquee on the 49th Street side of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (GE Building). They begin distributing one ticket per person at 9 a.m. If there are any standby tickets leftover, they will be available at the NBC Experience Store on 49th between 5th and 6th Avenues. Stand-by tickets for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon do not guarantee admission. Call the ticket hotline (212-664-3056) to be sure that the show is taping that day.
See Jimmy Rehearse His Monologue
- Tickets are distributed at 11 a.m. daily at the NBC Experience Store located at 30 Rockefeller Center (49th St. between 5th & 6th Avenues) for the same-day monolog rehearsal.
- Tickets are only available for groups of less than 10 people.
- If you want to try standby for the monolog rehearsal, line up on the Mezzanine level of 30 Rock at 2:45 p.m. to see if there are extra tickets available.
"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Twitter
You can follow Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Twitter for updates on last-minute ticket availability.
What to Know About "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Tickets
- You must be at least 16 to attend
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon typically tapes on Monday through Friday.
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tapes at 5 p.m., but plan to arrive no later than 3:45 p.m. to line up for admission.
- Large packages, shopping bags, suitcases, etc. are not permitted in the studio, so make sure to drop off your belongings at your hotel before you arrive.
- Bring a sweater or jacket if you're attending a taping -- they keep the studios pumped full of refrigerated air.
Don't Want to Wait for Jimmy Fallon Tickets?
You might want to check out the NBC Studios Tour -- depending on the day of the week and the time of day, you might get a chance to see inside the Late Night studio.