01 of 07
Main Street, U.S.A.
Walt Disney's childhood in Marceline, Mo., inspired this re-creation of a bustling thoroughfare in early 20th century America, complete with horse-drawn trolley and vintage barbershop.
Main Street, U.S.A. attractions include:
Continue to 2 of 7 below.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad, a vintage steam engine that provides a scenic trip around the park with stops in Frontierland and Mickey's Toontown Fair.
02 of 07
Disney’s “True-Life Adventure” documentary films provided the spark for this exotic land of jungles and wild animals.
Adventureland attractions include:
Continue to 3 of 7 below.
- Pirates of the Caribbean, a rollicking buccaneer boat ride now featuring Captain Jack Sparrow and other major characters from the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film series.
- Jungle Cruise, a tongue-in-cheek trek down the world’s most famous rivers.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, a high-flying spin on a magic carpet.
- The Enchanted Tiki Room-Under New Management, which puts a humorous spin on Disney’s first attraction to feature the three-dimensional storytelling of Audio-Animatronics.
03 of 07
Tall tales of the Wild West come to life in this prairie outpost where cowboys and miners roam.
Frontierland attractions include:
Continue to 4 of 7 below.
- Splash Mountain, a zip-a-dee-doo-dah log ride in search of Br'er Rabbit's "laughing place."
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, a roller coaster ride through towering mesas and an unstable mine. Fastpass, a Height restriction of 40".
- Country Bear Jamboree, a raucous revue of singing bears.
04 of 07
Step back to the age of colonial America in this land honoring the country's early heritage.
Liberty Square attractions include:
Continue to 5 of 7 below.
- The Haunted Mansion, a gothic manor containing a host of family-friendly frights from 999 happy haunts.
- Hall of Presidents, a stirring Audio-Animatronics salute to the United States' chief executives and the struggles that built America.
- Liberty Belle Riverboat makes its way along the Rivers of America in Frontierland.
05 of 07
Mimicked from one of Disneyland's original lands, Fantasyland aspires to be the happiest land of them all. Fairy tales spring from storybook pages in this whimsical land of castles, princesses, and flying elephants.
Fantasyland attractions include:
- “Mickey’s PhilharMagic,” a 3-D “sym-funny” of Disney music and characters presented in cutting-edge computer animation. Recommended for all ages.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, which sends guests on a gentle journey through the Hundred Acre Wood.
- “It's a small world,” a musical voyage past colorfully costumed dolls of all nationalities.
- Peter Pan’s flight, a pixie-dusted flight above London to Neverland.
- Cinderella’s Golden Carrousel, a beautifully preserved merry-go-round of mighty steeds.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant, a two-seater, popular kiddie ride.
- Mad Tea Party, whirls and twirls across the stage for the Mad Hatter's un-birthday party.
- Snow White's Scary Adventures, inspired by the first animated feature film, chronicles... Snow White's encounters with the wicked witch.
Play areas and Live Character Interaction at Fantasyland:
Continue to 6 of 7 below.
- Pooh’s Playful Spot, whimsical playground based on The Hundred Acre Wood
- Ariel's Grotto, A colorful grotto out beyond the band organ music of Cinderella's Golden Carrousel includes an opportunity for guests to meet the mermaid heroine of "The Little Mermaid" throughout the day.
- Fairytale Garden, Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" stops by to read a story and mingle with guests several times throughout the day.
- After the Mad Tea Party, Characters from "Alice in Wonderland" greet guests several times each morning near the attraction.
06 of 07
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Come see where Mickey, Minnie, and the gang live in this quaint country neighborhood.
Mickey's Toontown attractions include:
- The Barnstormer, a kid-friendly roller coaster that zooms through Goofy's Wiseacre Farm.
Play areas and Live Character Interaction at Mickey's Toontown Fair:
Continue to 7 of 7 below.
- Mickey's Country House, a walk-through tour of the famous mouse's house where guests have an opportunity to meet Mickey privately.
- Toontown Hall of Fame, Disney's favorite characters take center stage at the Toontown Hall of Fame, where guests may also view many of the Toontown Fair blue ribbon winning entries.
- Donald Duck's Boat, Miss Daisy, a yellow and red yacht features a twisted smokestack, a laundry line and a foamy ocean featuring lily pads that spout jumping streams and spray without warning.
- Toon Park, This spongy green, maize and autumn-orange play area is the place for children to climb and explore the fairgrounds. There is also a shaded area where kids can climb in and around... a giant faux tree trunk and a yellow and blue playhouse.
07 of 07
Leap forward into the future in this neon-lit land of rocket ships and aliens.
Major attractions in Tomorrowland include:
- Stitch’s Great Escape! a close encounter with the naughty alien of “Lilo & Stitch.”
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, a whirling interactive battle against Evil Emperor Zurg.
- Space Mountain, a high-speed roller coaster ride through the cosmos.
- Astro Orbiter, board machine-age rockets and take a high-flying spin through the whirling planets.
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress is open on a seasonal basis. This musical comedy show originally debuted the 1964 World’s Fair.
- Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority