July is one of Krakow's hottest months. Main Market Square will be hopping with people dining outdoors, enjoying Krakow's nightlife, and just hanging out.
July Weather in Krakow
- Average temperature: 22 C / 72 F
- Average high: 27 C / 81 F
- Average low: 17 C / 63 F
Get more Krakow weather information.
What to Pack for Krakow in July
Even if you prefer sandals for summertime weather, it's best to bring a reliable pair of walking shoes if you plan to explore the city on foot.
Sandals or flip-flops can get caught on cobblestones and don't provide the cushion or support you'll want after a full day of sightseeing.
Cotton and linen clothing is good for the day, and more formal summertime wear – slacks for men and airy dresses for women – will have you blending right in with the locals for nights out on the town.
July Holidays and Events in Krakow
Krakovians' enjoyment of high summer is evident in the variety of festivals that occur during the month of July.
- Krakow's Summer Jazz Festival invites Polish and international jazz musicians to the city to perform old and new favorites.
- Performing arts takes center stage with the International Street Theater Festival
- The Crossroads Festival of Folk Music celebrates traditional music from Poland and elsewhere.
- The Summer Organ Festival, the Tyniec Organ Recitals, and the Benedictine Monastery Music Festival spreads appreciation for religious and organ music.
Tips for Travel to Krakow in July
- July is one of the most popular months to travel to Krakow, so plan your trip carefully. Book flights and hotels well in advance, and make sure you schedule extra time during your trip to see important sights