Knott's Soak City USA is a water park across the street from Knott's Berry Farm amusement park in Buena Park, CA. It's not as big as some of the other water parks in the area, but it's just six miles from Disneyland, so it's easy to visit while you're in the area. Like most water parks, the hotter the weather, the more crowded it is. To avoid long lines, get there as soon as the park opens, especially on weekends.
Goldstar has the best price on discount tickets to Knott's Soak City USA in Buena Park, CA. It is less than Soak City's own online discounted price when you factor in service charges.
Soak City Rides
There are 17 slides on 9 different rides, pools and play areas including a wave pool, kiddie play area, floating river and a variety of slides, flumes and chutes. Check out the Ride Photos.
Food and Amenities
Knott's Soak City has a variety of snack bars, changing rooms, and two sizes of lockers for rent ($7 small or $22 large with a $5 deposit). I was able to fit a backpack, clothes and shoes for a couple people in a small locker. Cabanas are available for rent by the day. Plastic inner tubes are available to rent for the wave pool. This is the only area where they are not otherwise provided for free. Life jackets for kids and adults are provided for free. Free lounge chairs are available on a first come basis.
Rules at Soak City
- Swimwear cannot have any metal or plastic on it anywhere to go on the water rides (no buckles, plastic ring connectors, sequins, rivets, etc.).
- "Provocative swimsuits are not allowed."
- No long pants or denim is allowed in the water areas.
- Personal flotation devices and other water gear are not allowed in the park.
- Outside food and beverages, coolers or picnic baskets are not allowed in the park, with the exception of water and sports drinks in plastic bottles, which can be carried in a small hand-held cooler.