Kimberly Holland is a freelance writer and editor based in Birmingham, Alabama. Her work has been featured on Southern Living, Real Simple, Healthline, and other digital publications. During her years as an editor with Cooking Light, Kimberly served as the market editor, testing numerous consumer and professional products. She's passionate about helping people find products that work well and make their lives easier.
- Kimberly has written for Cooking Light, Southern Living, Eating Well, MyRecipes, and more
- She has a degree in journalism and mass communication from Samford University
- She began writing for TripSavvy in April 2019
Kimberly previously served as the market editor of Cooking Light. Her work has also appeared on Real Simple, Southern Living, Eating Well, MyRecipes, and more.
She has a degree in journalism and mass communication from Samford University.
- If You're Renting a Vacation Home This Summer, This Kitchen Packing List Will Change Your Life, Real Simple
- This Old-Fashioned Soda Shop in Alabama is 150 Years Old, Southern Living
- A Facial Sunscreen That Really Can Withstand Summer Heat, Southern Living
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.