Discover places where kids can eat free in Little Rock, Arkansas, plus restaurants that offer fun family dining experiences. Restaurants change policies all the time, so please call ahead to make sure you can still eat free.
- American Pie Pizza: (10912 Colonel Glenn Road, 4830 N. Hills Blvd, North Little Rock, 9709 Maumelle Blvd, Maumelle) Always picked amongst the best pizza in town. On Monday nights, kids 10 & under eat free with paying adult.
- Boston's Gourmet Pizza: (3201 Bankhead Road) Kids under 12 eat free on Saturdays with the purchase of an adult meal.
- CiCi's Pizza: (2815 Lakewood Village, North Little Rock) Kids under 3 eat free every day
- Larry's Pizza: (12911 Cantrell Road, Suite 21) Larry's has a strong following in Little Rock. They have a nice buffet. Kids under 4 eat free at Larry's every day.
- Pizza Hut: (11401 Markham Street) On Tuesdays from 5-8 p.m. kids under 12 eat free with the purchase of an adult meal. Dine-in only. This applies to some other locations around the state too, but call to confirm.
- El Porton: (5021 Warden Road, North Little Rock) Kids under 12 eat free on Saturdays. The Little Rock location does not participate.
- Moe's Southwest Grill: (12312 Chenal Parkway and all other locations) From 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursdays, kids under 12 eat free with an adult meal purchase.
- Ta Molly's: (206 W. Commerce St, Bryant) From 5-9 p.m. on Mondays, kids under 12 eat free with the purchase of an adult meal.
Sandwiches and Fast Food
- Captain D's: All Captain D's locations offer a free under 12 kid's meal on Thursdays with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Chick-Fil-A: The North Little Rock Chick-Fil-A offers a free under 12 kid's meal on the first and third Monday of the month.
- Firehouse Subs: All firehouse sub locations offer a free under 12 kid's meal on Wednesday with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe: All Tropical Smoothie locations offer a free under 12 kid's meal on Sundays with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Zaxby's: Every day from 5 p.m. to close, all Zaxby's locations offer a free meal for kids under 12 with an adult meal purchase.
American Food and Buffets
- Beef O'Brady's: (115 Audubon Drive, Maumelle) - Beef O'Brady's has a game room and offers free meals to kids under 12 on Tuesdays from 4 p.m. until close. They serve pub type food (burgers, ribs, chicken strips, etc.).
- Corky's BBQ: (12005 Westhaven Dr) On Sundays only, kids under 12 eat for half-off (Kids Menu items only), with the purchase of an adult entree. The offer is valid for dine-in only at Corkys Little Rock and North Little Rock.
- Denny's: Denny's is the old standby for kids to eat free. From 4-10 every day, kids under 10 eat free at all Denny's locations.
- Golden Corral: (5001 Warden Road, North Little Rock) This popular buffet restaurant offers free meals to kids under 3 every day.
- Lonestar Steakhouse: (10901 Rodney Parham) Lonestar offers free meals to kids under 12 on Tuesdays from 4 p.m. until close.
- Shorty Small's: (1100 N. Rodney Parham Road) Shorty Small's is a fun little place for BBQ, burgers and other grill type food. Kids under 12 eat free on Mondays with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Western Sizzlin': (1916 Congo Road, Benton) From 4 to close, kids under 10 eat free at this steakhouse/buffet.
- Whole Foods: (10700 N. Rodney Parham Road) Wednesdays from 5 to close, you can get a free kids entree with the purchase of an adult entree. Your child must be present.
Fun, Not Free, Restaurants
- Chuck E. Cheese: (10901 Rodney Parham & 4120 Landers Rd.) Pizza, fun characters, and an arcade.
- Purple Cow: (8026 Cantrell Road) The Purple Cow is well known for their milkshakes and soda fountain. The food is your average diner menu: burgers, fries, sandwiches and salads, so nothing fancy but it does have a fun, family atmosphere with an old-fashioned soda fountain/diner theme.
- All Aboard: (6813 Cantrell Road) This restaurant has an elaborate system of model trains that deliver your meal. Really. You have to see it to the believe it. They server burgers and fries, salads, and a few other items. Kids love this place because of the trains.