Justine lives in Austin by way of Oklahoma. She’s a travel journalist for Texas-based publications and global tourism brands and she writes primarily about sustainability, social entrepreneurship, feminist culture, and identity.
- Justine's work has been published in Fodor’s, Backpacker Magazine, USA Today, Misadventures magazine, Luxury Living International magazine, the Austin-American Statesman, Austin Monthly, and Time Out
- Justine has written for TripSavvy since August 2018
- Justine holds bachelor’s degrees in French and cultural anthropology from the University of Arkansas
Justine's features, profiles, interviews, and destination guides have been published in Fodor’s, Backpacker, USA Today, Misadventures, Luxury Living International, the Austin-American Statesman, Austin Monthly, and Time Out, among many others. Writing is her true love, though she’s also had pretty much every other travel-related job you could imagine, from ESL educator in Ecuador to head program director for a language immersion program in France.
Justine holds bachelor’s degrees in French and cultural anthropology from the University of Arkansas.
- Planning a Family Trip to Austin, The Points Guy
- The 10 Best Things to Do in Texas, Time Out Texas
- How to Backpack Through Europe on $50 a Day, USA Today
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.