Justin has been a working journalist for almost 20 years. He covers politics, environmental issues, hunting/outdoors, sports, and fitness for newspapers, magazines, and online outlets. Since earning his M.S. in New Media from Syracuse University's Newhouse School in 2008, he's also applied his storytelling skills to video, producing, shooting and editing for PBS, USA Today, Reebok and other outlets.
- Justin has written for Men's Health, Shape, MSN, Livestrong.com and several hunting/outdoors publications
- He covered the Sochi and Rio Olympics for USA Today
- He received the 2016 Associated Press Sports Editors' Investigative Award
- He's been writing for TripSavvy since February 2019
Justin's work has been featured in online publications like Men's Health, Shape, MSN, Livestrong.com, Shoulders of Giants, and several other hunting/outdoors publications.
Justin earned his B.A. in Communication from the State University of New York at Geneseo and his M.S. in New Media from Syracuse University's Newhouse School.
- The 5 Best Adventures in the Azores, Shoulders of Giants
- Gear Review: YNOT Wildland Scout, Shoulders of Giants
- Backcountry Gourmet: Feasts for Hunting Camps, Shoulder of Giants
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.