Jungle Island offers visitors a fun, educational opportunity to get an up-close look at tropical birds in replicas of their natural habitats. The attraction routinely hosts field trips and offers frequent educational programs.
Exhibits and Activities
- Parrots (it used to be called Parrot Jungle!)
- Ligers (a cross between a lion and a tiger)
Jungle Island Shows
- Winged Wonders at 12:00, 2:15 and 3:30 in the Parrot Bowl
- Tale of the Tiger at 12:45 and 3:25 in the Jungle Theater
- The Adventures of Dr. Wasabi in the Serpentarium at 11:00, 1:30 and 4:00
Jungle Island Location
Hours of Operation
and a 15% discount for their family members.