- Email your questions and tips - Queens@aboutguide.com
- Got Events? - Get your event listed.
- Meet up on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aboutqueens
- Follow me on Twitter
- Thursdays - Weekend events listings
- Free newsletter - Every Thursday morning
- Queens, NY, Forum - Ask and answer questions and post info to other Queens residents
The NY Post has quoted him about the undiscovered treasures of Queens, and Gawker has puzzled over his taste for eating in neighborhoods outside of Manhattan. In 2007 the NY Times Travel section said his site "includes a lot of great ideas" for exploring Queens.
Have a question about Queens? Email me at Queens@aboutguide.com, join the forum, or search the site's archives.
Over two million people live here; everyone from artists and hipsters to Wall Street types and immigrants with small businesses. Half of Queens is from another country, representing over 100 nations. It is the most diverse place in the U.S.
Plus we have the Mets, US Open, P.S. 1, and the best ethnic restaurants anywhere. It's a great place to live and visit.