Job fairs are held frequently in the Washington DC area and are great places to network, find out about current job openings and learn about future career development possibilities. If you are looking for a new job, attending a job fair will give you the opportunity to meet with representatives from a variety of employers at one time and place.
Please note, this page is updated regularly as new events are announced. To suggest additional job fairs, please send an email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Zone Job Fairs - Multiple dates throughout the year. Job fairs are held in Anacostia, Annapolis, Fort Meade, Fort Myer, Navy Yard, Quantico, VA & MD National Guard, Andrews/Bolling AFB, Patuxent River NAS, and Fort Belvoir-Springfield areas.
Choice Career Fairs - October 26, 2017, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. DoubleTree by Hilton, 300 Army Navy Dr. Arlington, VA. Job fairs are offered multiple times during the year. Participating employers change for each event.
National Career Fairs - October 10 and December 13, 2017. 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. DoubleTree Crystal City, 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA, . This company produces regular career fairs across the country bringing a wide range of job applicants and employers together.
Job Search Sites for the Washington, DC Area
- DC Job Source - Lists job openings in the government and private industry in Washington, D. C. and Maryland and Virginia
- Fed Jobs - A database of federal job openings in Washington, DC and Maryland and Virginia
- Government Jobs - An online source for nationwide government jobs
- Jobwonk - DC jobs and internships in public affairs, research, and advocacy
- USA Jobs - The Federal Government's official jobs site