Jiffy Lube Live is a 25,000-seat outdoor concert venue near Manassas, Virginia, about 35 miles southwest of Washington, DC. Owned and operated by Live Nation, the amphitheater hosts a wide variety of performers throughout the summer months. Past performers have included Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Tina Turner, Shania Twain, Coldplay, Celine Dion, Rush, James Taylor, Stevie Nicks, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Aerosmith, The Who, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd and many more. Jiffy Lube Live was formerly named the Nissan Pavilion.
Ways to purchase tickets for concerts at Jiffy Lube Live
1. By telephone at (703) 754-6400
2. At the Box Office 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, May through October
3. Online through LiveNation
4. From a ticket broker or ticket exchange, like TicketsNow (Buy Direct).
Jiffy Lube Live Seating Information
You can choose between general admission and reserved seating options. General admission (unassigned seating) areas include The Pit, a standing room area right in front of the stage and the Lawn in the grassy area behind the reserved seating. The premium and most expensive seating is in the VIP Boxes which are located in the center of the ampitheatre. The reserved seating is divided into sections: 101-103, 201-205 and 301-305. See the seating chart.
Address and Driving Directions
7800 Cellar Door Drive. Bristow, Virginia Jiffy Lube Live is located a few miles from Rt. 66. Jiffy Lube Live is not located near public transportation.
From the East and North: Take I-66 West to Exit 44 (234 Bypass). Continue to the second light and turn onto Sudley Manor Drive. Turn right at the next light on Wellington Road. The concert pavilion is 3 miles ahead on the left.
From the West: Take I-66 East to Rt. 15 South. Turn left onto Rt. 29. Then right onto Linton Hall Road. Proceed to the third traffic light and turn left onto Wellington Road. The concert pavilion is 1.2 miles ahead on the right.
From the South: Take I-95 North to 234 West. Follow route 234 approximately 15 miles. Turn left onto Wellington Road. Continue for 2 miles. The concert pavilion is on the left.
Parking is available onsite and included in the concert ticket price. Upgraded premier parking is available to purchase in advance or at the lot.
- Event restrictions vary, but small lawn chairs (less than nine inches from the ground) are allowed at most concerts.
- Coolers are not allowed. Food is allowed in a clear one gallon sized plastic bag. One bottle of water is allowed per person.
- Food an beverages are for sale. ID is required to purchase beer and wine.