January's an exciting month in Miami. This calendar provides a run-down of some of the regular events occurring in our fair city each January.
If you'd like your event considered for inclusion, please submit the details
- Orange Bowl (December 31, 2014) - The holiday season brings college football fever to Miami each year when we play host to the Discover Orange Bowl.
- New Years' Day in Miami (January 1, 2015) offers a number of ways to relax and unwind after a night on the town celebrating the New Year.
- Art Deco Weekend Festival (January 16-18, 2015) - Each January, the Miami Design Preservation League hosts an art deco festival featuring guided tours, a film series, food, music, theater, dance and an opening parade.
- Afternoon Tea at Fairchild (January 18, 2015) offers an elegant way to snack and enjoy live music with family and friends.
- ING Miami Marathon (January 25, 2015) - Runners from around the world congregate in Miami each January for the ING Miami Marathon. The 26.2 mile course starts and finishes downtown in the vicinity of the American Airlines Arena and Bayfront Park. There's a shorter 13.1 mile half-marathon course as well.
If you'd like to view events taking place during a different month in Miami, see the full Miami Events Calendar.