01 of 03
Jambo! Park (formerly known as Mini Golf Paradise) is an indoor amusement park for young children. The theme here is jungle -- take your family on a cool safari with a putter and a golf ball, laser tag a playground and several rides in a temperature-controlled environment. Even if it's over one hundred degrees outside, the elephant, zebra, tiger, lion, gorilla, hippo, rhino, and other animals will be out and about (they are tame, don't worry) and waiting for you. Height restrictions range from 32" to 42" for the rides, but you can always bring along the younger/smaller ones for six holes of miniature golf or to romp in the playground (socks required).Continue to 2 of 3 below.
02 of 03
Five Tips About Jambo! Park
Here are some things you'll want to know about indoor miniature golf at Jambo! Park.
Five Things To Know About Jambo! Park
Continue to 3 of 3 below.
- Jambo! Park has a snack bar where you can purchase soft drinks, juice, water and items like hot dogs, pizza, burgers, pretzels, ice cream and chips. There are tables where you can sit and munch between activities.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children.
- Get unlimited rides and activities for the day with a wristband. There is no admission fee for adults, but if they would like to go on the rides or play at Jambo! Park there is a reduced fee for the adult wristband.
- Check online for specials and discount coupons.
- All-inclusive birthday parties and field tripo are offered here. Any group with 10 or more guests can arrange for a special visit to Jambo! Park.
03 of 03
Hours, Location, Prices
Jambo! Park is open four days per week in winter, more during the summer. Call to verify if they are open on holidays. Jambo! Park opens at 10 a.m. and closes in the evening -- times may vary during the course of the year.
Jambo! Park Indoor Miniature Golf Address: 15230 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032
That's the southwest Corner of 32nd Street and Greenway Road in north central Phoenix.
Jambo! Park Indoor Miniature Golf Phone: 602-274-GOLF (4653)
Prices vary during the year. Wristbands for all-day unlimited rides and play are available. There is no admission fee to enter Jambo! Park, but if grown-ups want to play or ride, Adult wristbands are available at about half price.
You can get more information at Jambo! Park online.