The International Motorcycle Show showcases the latest sportbikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters, customs, ATVs, aftermarket parts, motorcycle apparel and accessories. It is a family friendly event that includes a motorcycle stunt show; celebrity appearances; an exotics pavilion featuring rare, high-end motorcycles; customs at the world’s largest custom bike competition; digital graffiti walls to design a custom Kawasaki bike; a Women Ride Center featuring apparel, gear and bikes for women, and more.
The show will also be held in 2017 in Long Beach (CA) New York, Dallas, Cleveland, Minneapolis, and Chicago.
New Attractions in 2017
- Inked Tattoo Parlor- Featured at all of the stops on the tour, the Inked tattoo parlor, presented in partnership with Inked Magazine, will provide attendees with temporary airbrush tattoos of their choice. Tattoo options range from classic tattoo art to motorcycles and logos.
- International Motorcycle Shows Vintage- The recently re-done Vintage will display classic and retro motorcycles from across the country in a whole new way. Come see what’s new this year.
Dates and Times:
January 6-8, 2017
Friday 4- 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. -8 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
$16 per adult, free for kids ages 11 and under
Show Location and Transportation
Washington Convention Center, 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW Washington, DC. The show is located in the heart of the nation's capital in Mount Vernon Square north of the Penn Quarter neighborhood and just steps from great hotels, museums, restaurants, and shopping.
The best way to get to the Convention Center is by Metro. The closest Metro station is Mt. Vernon Place/Convention Center. Gallery Place and Metro Center stations are also within walking distance. Street parking is limited in the area See a guide to parking lots and garages near the Convention Center.
International Motorcycle Show Highlights
- Progressive® Stage - featuring a variety of intriguing guests, including performances from local bands, artist Makoto Endo and more.
- Flo’s Chop Shop - personal tune-ups, such as boot shines, and mini-manicures, for all riders alike.
- The Studio- Motorcycles and art, see it come alive! An artist will be onsite to create unique motorcycle-inspired masterpieces, inspired by those who love to ride and the beautiful works of art that we call motorcycles.
- The Marketplace - a one stop shop for all of the latest motorcycle parts, accessories and equipment from many of the leading brands in the industry.
- J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show- the largest and one of the most sought after touring custom bike competitions in the United States.
- Kids Zone- Young children, aged 18 months – 5 years old, can explore life on two wheels for free. This allows kids to experience the challenge and thrill of riding a balance bike in a safe environment.