01 of 03
What is Imagination Avenue?
Imagination Avenue is an indoor play area for pre-schoolers. There are no mechanical rides here; all activities are imagination-powered. Once everyone's socks are on and their belongings are secured in a locker, the fun begins. Children can drive pedal cars on the Imagination Avenue highway, jump in the air bouncer, and play with props and costumes in various playhouses. There is a puppet theater, a puzzle and coloring room and a special play area for infants and toddlers. Whether your children like playing fireman or playing princess, they'll find entertainment here in air-conditioned comfort.
Imagination Avenue has a snack bar where you can enjoy hot dogs, pizza and beverages. Need a place for a party? Take the little ones somewhere where they provide the fun and food, and you don't have to clean up! Imagination Avenue offers various party packages, including a package for private use of the entire facility.Continue to 2 of 3 below.
02 of 03
Five Tips Before You Go
Imagination Avenue is an indoor activity area for young children. The process is pretty straightforward. You pay for each child who enters to play, and you can stay with them here as long as Imagination Avenue is open that day.
Continue to 3 of 3 below.
- Moms and Dads may sit in the snack bar area and relax while the kids play. Exterior doors have gates, so little ones won't be wandering outside. That means they have the freedom to explore in Imagination Avenue.
- Moms and Dads with laptops who need to work online or check emails while their kids play can do that here -- they have wi fi.
- Bring socks for both children and adults. No shoes are allowed. If you forget them, you can buy socks there.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children.
- For parents that might want to bring the little ones a couple of times per week, the monthly membership is worth consideration.
03 of 03
Location, Hours, Admission
Imagination Avenue is located in a strip mall in Phoenix. From the outside, it doesn't look like much. It's what's inside that counts, especially to a 3 or 4-year-old!
Imagination Avenue Address:
10614 N. 32 Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
That's the northwest corner of Shea Blvd. and 32nd Street.
Imagination Avenue Phone: 602-765-3192
Admission to Imagination Avenue:$9 per child ages 1 - 10. Children under 1 and people 11 and over are free. (June 2012)
Imagination Avenue is open Monday through Saturday for open play. Hours Vary. Sundays are designated for parties.
For more information visit Imagination Avenue online at www.imaginationavenue.us
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.