The Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina is a beautiful 400-acre luxury resort set on the banks of the Choptank River, a major tributary of the Chesapeake Bay, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Located in Cambridge, Maryland, the property offers extraordinary views and provides an ideal setting for a relaxing getaway or a special event. Hotel guests enjoy sailing, fishing, swimming, golf, biking, spa treatments and fine dining.
100 Heron Blvd. at Route 50, Cambridge, Maryland
The Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort is located just 90 miles southeast of Washington DC and 60 miles west of Ocean City, Maryland. Cambridge is a charming historic waterfront community located in Dorchester County on the Chesapeake peninsula on the Maryland Eastern Shore. See a map of the Maryland Eastern Shore.
- 400 guestrooms, including 58 suites
- More than 37,000 square feet of event space, including 11,250-square-foot Chesapeake Ballroom, 5,000-square-foot Choptank Ballroom, 6,000 square feet of prefunction space, 11,000 square feet of breakout space and 85,000 square feet of flexible outdoor space
- Recreation facilities include three swimming pools, a full-service spa, an 18-hole championship golf course, walking trails, four lighted tennis courts, miniature golf and frisbee golf courses, a beach volleyball court and a 150-slip marina with 1,100-foot pier, charter fishing, sailing, boat rentals and cruises available
- Blackwater Paddle and Pedal Adventures is located on the beach at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort and offers water sports and guided boat, bike & hike tours from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Transportation is available to Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge where guests can bike or kayak as well. For more information, visit www.blackwaterpaddleandpedal.com
Restaurants and Bars
Water’s Edge Grill - offering regional specialties for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Blue Point Provision Company - serving seafood specialties in a family-friendly atmosphere with magnificent water views
Eagle’s Nest Clubhouse & Grille - serving light fare and beverages by the greens of the Hyatt River Marsh Golf Club
Dock’s Poolside Bar - offering a relaxing poolside place to enjoy lunch or a snack with a refreshing beverage
Michener’s Library - serving regional dishes and offering happy hour drink specials
- Enjoy the resort’s breathtaking scenery. There are many places along the waterfront to lounge and enjoy the sites and sounds of the river. The adult swimming pool allows you to swim up to the waters edge where you have a spectacular view.
- Be sure to have time to check out the recreation facilities. Take a swim, rent a kayak, play a round of golf, relax with a spa treatment. Note there is a water slide for kids and a separate adult-only swimming pool.
- Explore Historic Cambridge and visit the parks, marina, museums, lighthouse, shops and restaurants.
- Spend at least half a day at Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge. You can bike, walk, kayak or drive through the grounds and see a variety of birds and learn about the region’s natural heritage. Note: The refuge is just a 20 minute drive if you take Bucktown Road. If you use GPS directions, the drive will take much longer.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a worldwide portfolio consisting of 554 properties in 47 countries. The Company's subsidiaries manage, franchise, own and develop hotels and resorts under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™ and Hyatt Ziva™ brand names.
For more information, visit www.hyatt.com.