Scoring Red Sox tickets can be tricky. Here are some tips for travelers who hope to see a Red Sox game while visiting Boston.
Here's How to Get Red Sox Tickets
- Check the Red Sox online game schedule to find out if Boston's team will be playing at home during your visit.
- The easiest way to buy Red Sox tickets is to purchase tickets online and print them at home.
- To order Boston Red Sox tickets by phone, call 617-482-4SOX or toll-free, 877-REDSOX-9. For 24-hour automated ticket purchases, call 888-REDSOX-6 toll free.
- Tickets may also be purchased in person on game day at Gate E beginning 90 minutes prior to game time if there is availability.
- For sold-out games, you can often purchase Red Sox tickets via StubHub.com. Of course, these secondary market Red Sox tickets are often priced at a premium.
- Can't get Red Sox tickets? Perhaps you might settle for taking a guided tour of historic Fenway Park during your visit to Boston, or watch the game with other Red Sox fans from the Roof Top Deck at the Baseball Tavern.
- Want to know where you'll be sitting? A Fenway Park seating chart is available online at the Red Sox Web site.
- Directions to Fenway are also available online.
- First time at Fenway? Before the game, be sure to stop at one of the Fan Services booths, located near Gates B, D, and E, to receive free fan gear for first-timers.