The Hyatt Hotels Corporation is a well-known and respected hotel brand that has a multitude of subsidiaries under its umbrella.
How Many Hyatt Hotels are There?
As a successful and growing company, Hyatt continues to open new hotels wherever it sees opportunities. At last count, there were 12 premier brands and 679 properties in 54 countries around the world.
What Is the Hyatt Hotel Brands?
The company includes modestly priced properties in and around cities, beach resorts and real estate residences on six continents.
Immediately below are Hyatts likely to appeal the most to couples traveling on a honeymoon or romantic getaway.
Park Hyatts are the company's top-of-the-line luxury hotels designed to cater to individual travelers seeking the privacy, personalized service and elegance of a small hotel. They offer a sense of sanctuary and calm. In addition to updated technology, Park Hyatts offer exceptional food and beverage, intimate, understated surroundings, and 24-hour personalized service. Peek inside:
Grand Hyatt, along with Hyatt Regency and Hyatt hotels comprise the brand's premium properties. They are located in culturally rich destinations that attract both leisure and business travelers. Larger than Park Hyatts, they are build on a grand scale and feature updated technology, sophisticated business and leisure facilities, banquet facilities, and specialized programs that cater to discriminating guests.
Noteworthy Hyatt Hotels:
- Hyatt Regency Curacao Golf Resort, Spa & Marina
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
- Hyatt Regency Montreal
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki in Hawaii
- Hyatt Dorado Beach in Puerto Rico (closed and entirely made over as the Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Dorado Beach)
Hyatt Zilara all-inclusive resorts are located on a beach, and most importantly they are adults-only.
This sub-brand launched with two locations:
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun, Mexico (check rates) - located on the Hotel Zone's widest stretch of beach facing the Caribbean Sea.
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, Jamaica (check rates) - Montego Bay property with swim-up rooms and butler suites.
Hyatt Ziva hotels, which are also beachfront all-inclusives, were launched at the same time as Hyatt Zilaras. The big difference between the two: Hyatt Ziva hotels are family-friendly. So unless you're traveling with kids in tow, you're likely to be happier at an adults-only Zilara.
Andaz hotels are one of Hyatt's newest brands. Sleek, modern, and high-tech, Andaz hotels tend to appeal most to upscale business and modern leisure travelers. Peek inside:
- Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort in Costa Rica
- Andaz Maui Wailea
- Andaz Wall Street
- Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Regency Clubs are Hyatt's "hotel within a hotel" floors available in some of the properties. They feature more spacious guest rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast, newspapers, and evening hors d'oeuvres are provided daily. A dedicated concierge staff provides round-the-clock personal service upon request.
Hyatt Hotels Web Site: www.hyatt.com
Hyatt Hotels Brand by Category
- Park Hyatt - best of brand
- Hyatt Hotels - restful rooms
- Hyatt Regency - known for meetings and conventions
- Grand Hyatt - popular wedding venues
- Andaz - accent on culture and local activities
- Hyatt Centric - modern, local touches
- The Unbound Collection by Hyatt - distinctive boutique hotels
- Hyatt House - extended stay properties with kitchens and free breakfast
- Hyatt Place - family friendly and with free breakfast
- Hyatt Zilara - adults-only all-inclusive by a beach
- Hyatt Ziva - family-friendly all-inclusives by a beach
- Hyatt Residence Club - fractional vacation ownership properties in desirable recreational beach, mountain, desert and countryside locations
For Hyatt Fans
Hyatt Hotels Gift Registry:
- Create Your Own Registry - build a wish list for a wedding, honeymoon, anniversary or another special event
Hyatt Hotels Preferred Guest Program:
- World of Hyatt (new loyalty program effective March 1, 2017)