March Madness is a big deal in Las Vegas and these days the parties are getting bigger than Super Bowl events. If you need a bigger, better way to watch college basketball the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has you covered with a luxury basketball experience that will feel a lot like going into the greatest man cave available to watch the tournament.
The Chelsea is a plush theater and it is transforming into the perfect spot to engage in some serious basketball watching along with a lot of fun activities to keep you busy in between the bracket watching. Imagine a sports lounge where snacks, games, television screens and space combine to make the entire March Madness chaos a bit more civilized. You'll get plenty of snacks that include Warm Pretzel Rolls with beer cheese and German mustard, Philly Cheese Steak Burritos as well as lighter options like Italian chopped salads and fresh cut fruit.
Also games and activities include blackjack and bracket betting, shuffleboard, billiards, pinball and even a hardwood basketball court.
This is not your typical March Madness tournament viewing party.
Ticket options for Hoops & Hops at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas:
- VIP Three-Day Passes are now on sale at $375 per person and include access to VIP seating and select open bar. For an additional $10 a day, guests can purchase early admission and get to the action before the crowds at 8 a.m.
- VIP Single Day Passes are available at $175 per person for Thursday, March 17 and Friday, March 18th as well as $150 per person for Saturday, March 19.
- General Admission Single Day Passes are also available and include 3 drink coupons for Thursday, March 19 and Friday, March 20, both for $65 a day. On Saturday, March 21 guests can purchase tickets for $45 and will receive two drink coupons. General Admission Three-Day Passes will not be available for purchase.
Hoops & Hops Room Packages are also available and include three nights in a Terrace Studio, two three-day VIP passes, early admission each day and a game-day essential bag. For more information and pricing, visit www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com.
Hoops and Hops at The Chelsea at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Thursday, March 19 through Saturday, March 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
While you are at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas you should make sure to check out a few highlights at the Resort:
- The Vesper Bar - Have a serious cocktail in a setting that is relaxed and inviting right off the lobby. Talk the people behind the bar and they will find you your new favorite drink.
- Rose.Rabbit.Lie. - Dinner theater and exciting nightlife all wrapped up into a convenient package
- Garage Art - Parking lot graffiti looks real good in Las Vegas
- Pepito Burger at Jaleo - Be ready for your next addiction in Las Vegas. This burger is out of this world.
If you look around the resort March Madness alternatives are also found at Book and Stage, the bar at Holsteins and a few spots near the Chandelier Bar. If you still are trying to make up your mind about a proper March Madness celebration continue to check back with us as new parties are being announced daily.