DisneylandAddress Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong
Buying Hong Kong Disneyland tickets is relatively straightforward, at least compared to the baffling selections available at some of the other Disneyland parks across the globe. The standard Hong Kong Disneyland ticket price is pretty reasonable when compared to the price (about $100) per day at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. The park offers different tickets at different price points, but often, you can also find better deals and discounts before you even make the trip to the park.
Discounts for Hong Kong Disneyland Tickets
It is possible to find cheap Hong Kong Disneyland tickets. The most reliable discounter is China Travel Service. They have a counter at Hong Kong Airport and several branches in downtown Hong Kong. The prices tickets are often HK$50–HK$100 cheaper than buying tickets online or at the park. The catch is, usually there are no weekend dates available from these ticket sellers, so you must be willing to visit on a weekday or risk paying full price.
Another option for purchasing discounted tickets is through Klook, an online reseller with a limited number of weekend passes. You can expect to save between 10% or 15%, on average, and the tickets are issued directly to your mobile phone.
Prices for Hong Kong Disneyland Tickets
The most expensive way to visit the park is by purchasing a standard one day ticket. These are rarely discounted when purchased directly through Hong Kong Disneyland, and the 2020 prices are as follows.
Buying a two-day ticket is just a few dollars more than a one day ticket. You will not only save money by purchasing this option, but you have the flexibility to visit on two consecutive days, or at another time within seven days of your first visit.
One Day Ticket Prices
- Adult: HK$639 (approximately $82 U.S. dollars)
- Child: (Ages 3-11) HK$475 ($61)
- Senior: (Ages 65 and over) HK$100 ($13)
Two Day Ticket Prices
- Adult: HK$825 ($106)
- Child: (Ages 3-11) HK$609 ($79)
- Senior: (Ages 65 and over) HK$170 ($22)
Magic Access Passes
The annual passes are the most cost-effective tickets Hong Kong Disneyland offers, but you'd need to spend at least three days at the park to make it worth your money. The passes are called Magic Access and can be purchased online as well as in the park. These passes also include discounts on Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel stays, so be sure to check if your desired hotel is on the list before booking.
With the Silver Magic Access Pass, you get 220 days of access to the park with this pass, but it doesn't include weekends or holidays. Magic Access silver pass holders receive 10% off park merchandise, and 15% off stays at the Hong Kong Disneyland hotels.
The Gold Magic Access Pass gives you 340 days of park access, including most weekends, but not holidays. You also get 10% off park merchandise, 20% off stays at Hong Kong Disneyland hotels, free parking, and more.
For the true Disney fans that want to option of visiting every single day of the year, the Platinum Magic Pass entitles you to a 365-day ticket. You will also receive free parking, a complimentary buffet dinner on your birthday, online seat reservations for Mickey and the Wondrous Book, and more.
Silver Magic Access Pass
- Adult: HK$1278 ($165)
- Child: (Ages 3-11) HK$915 ($118)
- Senior: (Ages 65 and over) HK$316 ($40)
- Student: (Ages 12-25) HK $915 ($118)
Gold Magic Access Pass
- Adult: HK$2059 ($324)
- Child: (Ages 3-11) HK$1459 ($188)
- Senior: (Ages 65 and over) HK$525 ($67)
- Student: (Ages 12-25) HK$1459 ($188)
Platinum Magic Access Pass
- Adult: HK$3599 ($464)
- Child: (Ages 3-11) HK$2569 ($331)
- Senior: (Ages 65 and over) HK$890 ($113)
- Student: (Ages 12-25) HK$2569 ($331)
Important Information About Hong Kong Disneyland
- The park no longer sells higher-priced tickets for holiday dates. While it's good news that standard one-day tickets allow access on all days, this does mean that there is a chance you won't be able to enter the park during busy holiday periods. Arrive early, especially during Chinese New Year and Golden Week to be assured entry.
- Children under three years of age are given free entry to the park.
- Guests staying at either of Hong Kong Disneyland’s hotels do not have free access to the park, but discounted tickets are available for purchase.