Buying Hong Kong Disneyland tickets is fairly straightforward, at least compared to the baffling selections available at some Disneyland parks. The standard Hong Kong Disneyland ticket price is HK$589 for a one-day adult entry. You can find out how much the different tickets are for the park below, as well as where to find better deals and discounts on Hong Kong Disneyland tickets.
Prices for Hong Kong Disneyland Tickets
One Day Ticket Prices
The most expensive way to see the park is a standard one day ticket.
These are rarely discounted when purchased directly through Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Adult: HK$589
- Child: (3-11) HK$419
- Senior: (65 and over) HK$100
Two Day Ticket Prices
Buying the two-day ticket knocks about the half the price off the cost of a second day. You don't need to visit on two consecutive days, the ticket is valid for two entries within seven days.
- Adult: HK$759
- Child: (3-11) HK$539
- Senior: (65 and over) HK$170
The annual passes are the 'cheapest' tickets Hong Kong Disneyland offers but you'd need to spend at least three days at the park to make it worth your money. The passes are called Magic Access and are only available directly from the park.
Silver pass - You get 220 days of access to the park, but this doesn't include weekends or holidays.There is also 10% off park merchandise and 15% off stays at Hong Kong Disneyland hotels. It's HK$1,178 for an adult and $828 for a child.
Gold pass - This pass gives you weekend access, but not holidays. You also get 10% off park merchandise, 20% off stays at Hong Kong Disneyland hotels and free parking. Adult tickets cost HK$1,888 and HK$1345 for kids.
Platinum - For those that can't keep away; this is the 365 days a year ticket. That's right, you can pop down on Christmas day if you want.
You'll have to shell out HK$3,348 for an adult pass and HK$2,375 for a kid.
Discounted Hong Kong Disneyland Tickets
It is possible to find cheap Hong Kong Disneyland tickets. The most reliable discounter is China Travel Service. They have a counter at Hong Kong Airport and several branches in downtown Hong Kong. The tickets are often HK$50 - HK$100 cheaper, if you're willing to visit on weekdays rather than weekends, although availability can vary.
You can also try Klook. This online reseller has a limited number of discounted Disneyland tickets available, including weekends. Again, savings are typically 10% or 15%. Tickets from Klook are issued on your phone.
Need to Know About Buying Hong Kong Disneyland Tickets
- The park no longer sells higher priced tickets for holiday dates. While it's good news that standard tickets allow access on all days, this does mean that there is a chance you won't be able to enter the park during busy holiday periods. Arrive early during Chinese New Year and Golden Week to be assured entry.
- Children under 3 years of age are given free entry to the park.
- Guests staying at either of Hong Kong Disneyland’s hotels don't get free access to the park but do get discounted tickets to the park.
- The Annual Passes give certain discounts on Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel stays.