Opened in 2007, HeyDay Entertainment Center in Norman is one of the metro's top attractions for kids, a good choice for birthday parties and other fun days. The facility features video games, laser tag, miniature golf, a ropes course and more. In late September 2014, an extensive, nearly $9 million expansion brought bowling, additional party rooms and a full-service bar/lounge for the grown-ups.
3201 Market Place
Norman, OK 73072
HeyDay Entertainment Center is located in Norman, Oklahoma, just a short drive south of Oklahoma City. Take I-35 south to the Indian Hills Road exit. Follow Interstate Drive, the highway access road, back north for less than a quarter mile.
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday/Saturday: 10 a.m. - Midnight
Activities & Prices:
The following activities are available at HeyDay Entertainment Center. Ask about combo packages for several activities.
- Laser Tag - HeyDay's fog-filled laser tag area covers two levels and about 7,000 square feet. Multiple game formats are available, some of which aren't at any other facility in Oklahoma, according to the owners. Game sessions, at a cost of $8, are 15 minutes and run three times an hour.
- Miniature Golf - The 18-hole outdoor miniature golf course is one of the best in the metro. It has sand and water elements and is challenging. One round is $6.50, and kids under 6 play for free.
- Arcade - Purchase a game card and enjoy a wide variety of games, including racing games, shooters, ticket-earning games and more.
- Ropes - The indoor ropes course lets visitors climb high across rope bridges, beams and more, all within the safety of a harness. It is open to those 48" and taller at a cost of $7 for a 15-minute session, $12 for two sessions of $16 for three.
- Bowling - The bowling facility is two-story and includes 24 lanes.
HeyDay serves DoubleDave's Pizzaworks pizza and has the Boomerang Grille with burgers, sandwiches and more. There are eat and play specials that include pizza and an arcade game card.
Birthday Parties & Groups:
When having a birthday party at HeyDay, you have multiple packages from which to choose, but all include party table, plates/plastic silverware and FUNcard. Numerous add-ons are available as well, and reservations should be made on heydayfamilyfun.com or by calling (405) 310-3500.
HeyDay isn't just for the kids. Whether it's a corporate event or any other occasion with a group of friends, packages start at $26.00 + tax per person.