If your children have ever expressed interest in seeing a haunted aquarium, the opportunity is at Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas. On October 27-29, 2017 you can experience the aquarium as a dark and spooky location filled with predators such as tiger sharks and Komodo dragons. A few special effects and some Halloween music and you have a full blown Haunted Reef.
Kids under 12 in costume are free and will get a few Halloween treats as well on October 26. Shark Reef takes on a different look October 27-29, 2017.
Take a walk into a shark tunnel or touch a sting ray as you avoid a few Jack-o-lanterns and are creeped out by the sounds of creaking doors and haunting music.
Need more Halloween in Las Vegas ideas? Check out the Halloween page for more stuff to do on Halloween.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where Should You Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.