I love to eat, I love to ignore the warnings about too much butter, too much fat and way too many calories. Hash House A Go Go does as well and in the process creates a special place where large portions and comforting flavors have you seeking out a favorite dish amongst these heaping portions.
Location: LINQ Las Vegas
3535 Las Vegas Blvd S,
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 254-4646
See the Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas website
Cuisine at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas: Twisted Farm Food – Good Café food with a dose of imagination
Reservations at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas: You can, but just stop by and wait your turn
Price Range at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas: $5 - $25
Hours at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas:
Sunday-Thursday - 7:00am-11:00pm
Friday-Saturday - 7:00am-2:00am
What it’s like at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas?
This is here big appetites go to get challenged. It's large but that does not prevent the weekend lines from getting long. Essentially it’s a fancy version of the hotel coffee shop. When I say that I mean it in the way that a coffee shop is comforting place to go to. There is no pretense at Hash House A Go Go. It’s simple in the way that comfort food is comfortable. There is no posturing, there is no velvet rope, just some large portions of some inventive food that declares that pigging out is a good thing. Sometimes you have to allow yourself to go crazy with the ingredients and enjoy the decadence that is large portions with the flavors that you love.
Part of Where to Eat in Las Vegas 100 Restaurants You Should Try in Las Vegas.
How’s the food at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas?
The portions are huge and if you are not a big eater consider paying the split charge(2.50) and settle on sharing. If you are a fan of comfort food that is taken to the next level, and by that I mean decadence, you’ll love this. Get out the cholesterol pills, reserve a day at the gym and leave your dietary restrictions at the door.
What you should try at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas
- Banana Brown Sugar Flapjack– Have you heard the song by Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes? The chef must have been listening, they are decadent and they scream sitting around a table and sharing them with someone special. If a pancake can be sexy, these are, in the way that brown sugar and bananas compliment each other so well. I ate half a pancake with my fingers.
- Farm Scramble #1 – Hardwood smoked bacon, avocado, onion, Swiss Cheese, potatoes and a biscuit - The biscuit is a slice of carbohydrate heaven, if you're counting calories you'll freak but the bacon crunchy beneath the Swiss and eggs is delightful and the onion cranks it up a bit with a tiny bit of a bite. Please, share this, it’s huge.
- Corned Beef Hash with Red onions and Swiss cheese – The red onions give the dish a little zip along with the chopped red and yellow bell peppers. The hash comes along with some crispy potatoes some eggs and those addicting biscuits.
- Andy’s Sage Fried Chicken Hash House Farm Benedict – This is the Man vs. Food meal. If you are familiar with the Travel Channel show you’ll be ordering one of these. Try not to push yourself too hard to finish, it’s a beast! It’s like a stratigraphic column that you’ll see at the Grand Canyon. Chipotle cream with peppers, scrambled eggs, griddled mozzarella, fried chicken, bacon, market tomato, spinach, biscuit on top of griddled potatoes. HUGE.
- Must I go on? Check out the menu at Hash House A Go Go and see for yourself: Hash House A Go GO Menu
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? What is your opinion of the food and restaurants? Review a Las Vegas restaurant here.
As is common in the travel industry, About.com Travel Guides may receive free food, lodging, or travel for the purpose of reviewing those services. However, these perks will not influence the coverage on About.com. See About.com’s Ethics Policy